Chapter three

Jungkook's P.O.V

After the punishment, we sit on the floor to rest for a little.

I look at Ji Yoo, she was breathing heavily as if she will faint right now. I'm so worried- wait no!
Why should I be worried? It was her fault why we are here right now!

Ji Yoo: Teacher, may I be excused?

Ji Yoo asks the teacher trying to breath normally but I notice that she i having a hard time breathing normally.

Mr. Park: Sure.

As she make her way to the door, she fainted. We immediately run towards her and tried to wake her up but nothing happened.

I listened to her heart beat and it was beating slowly which made me worried.

Jungkook: Ji Yoo!!

I shouted her name when I hear her heart beat low. I just realize that I've been hurting her feelings just for fun but I don't feel guilty or pity on her....

I carry her bridal style and bring her to the clinic.

CLINIC

Jungkook: Nurse! She suddenly fainted.

The school nurse help me lay her down on the bed and started checking her up.

Nurse: She fainted due to exhaustion of what she did. She just need a rest.

The nurse said while I was looking at Ji Yoo's pale figure.

Jungkook: Thanks Nu-

I was about to thank the nurse but got cut off by someone who barged in. It was Eunwoo and Areum who came in.

They came towards where we are and Eunwoo suddenly holds my collar.

Eunwoo: What did you do her?!

Jungkook: I didn't do anything to her. She fainted because she was really exhausted from the punishment we did.

I replied with a straight face. Eunwoo was about to speak again but we heard a voice.

???: Ahh...

We look to the voice's direction and saw Ji Yoo wakes up from her sleep and opened her eyes.

Areum: Ji Yoo are you okay?

Eunwoo let go of me and hold Ji Yoo's hand.

Ji Yoo: Yes...

Jungkook: The nurse said she was really tired and exhausted that cause her to faint. I will leave now.

I leave them and went to the gym class to check Jennie.

Ji Yoo's P.O.V

Jungkook: The nurse said she was really tired and exhausted that cause her to faint. I will leave now.

Jungkook tell us what the nurse said to him earlier and left.