Chapter sixteen

Flash Sound

I heard a camera flash from behind so I turn around and saw a guy taking a picture of me using his phone.

Ji Yoo: Excuse me? Do you need something?

"You just look like a celebrity, Can I take a picture with you?"

Ji Yoo: Sure.

He holds up his phone as I approach him. I made a peace sign while smiling.

Click Sound

"Thank you Miss!"

Ji Yoo: No worries. Annyeong!

"You are not just beautiful and cute but also nice."

Ji Yoo: Kamsahamida!

{Kamsahamida - Thank You}

Then the guy left, as the guy left I saw Jungkook glaring at me.

Ji Yoo: What?

Jungkook: I've been calling your name many times telling you to go home but you didn't respond. When I look at you, you were taking selcas with a stranger?

He said with crossed arms and his left eyebrow lifted up.

Ji Yoo: Chill bro. He asks for a picture, it was not my fault that I'm beautiful and nice.

I flip my hair confidently as I hear Jungkook scoff.

Jungkook: Whatever let's get going.

He walk away leaving our things here. So now I will clean this all up? I sigh and start to clean up since I don't have a choice.

***

Time Skip!

Phew! I'm finally done. I carry out the picnic basket walking towards the jerk's car. I open the car door on the back and put the basket inside. Closing it, opening the passenger seat car door and hop in closing it behind afterwards.

Jungkook: What took you so long? Busy flirting with guys?

Ji Yoo: Don't make me look like you. I'm not a flirt and a playgirl.

Jungkook: Really? I bet Eunwoo was just one of your toys.

Ji Yoo: You wanna know a fact? Huh? Eunwoo is my first boyfriend and he is my first kiss.

I crossed my arms looking at the right side.

Jungkook: Really?

Ji Yoo: You can ask my parents or Areum if you don't want to believe it. Believe it or not, I was saying the truth.

Jungkook: Tsk, Are you involving your parents and Areum here for you to prove that you are not a flirt? Pfft.

He scoffs and start driving back home.

Ji Yoo: Fine. I don't even care if you believe it or not.

There was a moment of silence. No one spoke through a ride back home. The garden park was not that far away from our house so we have arrived safely.

HOME

I open the car door ignoring him and getting the picnic basket from the back. I go inside the house putting the basket on the kitchen counter and heading to my room. I locked my room before I open the my laptop and start watching k-drama. K-drama is life!

I was watching peacefully when I heard the doorbell rang. Curiousity got me so I go downstairs and open the front door to see Taehyung and Jimin with a smile in their faces.