Chapter seven

CAFETERIA

Ji Yoo: Sure you can!

I gladly accepted and make her and her friends sit across us.

???: I'm sure that you already know me right?

Ji Yoo: Yeah, you are Chungha and the two girls are Joy and Wendy.

I said, scanning their presence. They nodded happily before sitting with us.
We continued eating when my phone suddenly vibrated. I took a look at a notification and it was from an unknown number.

???:
Hey what time am I going to send you home to practice?

Ji Yoo:
Who is this?

Jungkook:
It was me Jungkook, idiot! We will be practicing at our house and it's the final. 4:00 pm strictly and when you're late, I will immediately leave. Get it?

Ji Yoo:
Yeah, whatever.
See yah later Asshole.

I put back my phone into my pocket and continue eating my food.

Ji Yoo: Eunwoo?? Is it okay if I will have a practice with Jeon Jungkook later for the dance?

Eunwoo: Sure! It was fine. I wil also practice with Jennie.

~~~

Time Skip!

3:57 pm

SCHOOL

I head to the gates where we will meet up. As I was heading there, I saw Jungkook and Jennie flirting.

Once I reached there, they did not notice my presence and keep flirting making me puke right now. I cleared my throat to get their attention and the both of them look at me shock. Jungkook let go of Jennie's waist and look at me while scratching the back of his neck.

Jungkook: Uh Jennie we should get going now. You can go practice your dance with Eunwoo also okay? Bye.

He kissed her lips for the last time and I walk away going to his car with him following me. He unlock the car and get inside the driver seat same as me but on the backseat.

INSIDE THE CAR

Jungkook: Why are you sitting there?

Ji Yoo: Because I want to.

Jungkook: Sit beside me.

Ji Yoo: JUST START DRIVING YOU FOOL!

I shouted making him flinch and did what I said. There was a moment of silence filling up inside the car. No one dared to talk until this bastard speaks.

Jungkook: Where will we practice?

Ji Yoo: Of course at the dance practice room dumbass!

Jungkook: I'm not a dumbass!

Ji Yoo: Then what? I should call you jerk! Suits you well.

Jungkook: What the fuck?

Ji Yoo: Yeah, Yeah whatever jerk.

After few minutes, Jungkook stopped the car. I look at the window to see we've just arrived in our destination.

Jungkook: What are you waiting for? New year? Christmas? Or -

I open the car door and get out and closed it back harshly. I enter the front door and immediately go to my room I mean 'guestroom'.