Chapter eight

Time Skip!

Mr. Gong: Okay class times up! Show your creation in front of the class. Starting to Jennie and Jungkook.

Jungkook and Jennie walk to the front with a tray in their hands and a cover.

{You know the round one? I don't know what it was called so bare with this stupid author}

Mr. Gong removed the cover and look at it with disgusted face.

Mr. Gong: What is this?

Jennie: It's a food sir.

Mr. Gong: I KNOW THAT THIS IS A FOOD BUT WHY IT IS ONLY EGGS?! AND MOSTLY WHY IT IS BURNED EGG?!

Jungkook: At least we made food and we put a lot on effort on it so just be happy to eat it.

Mr. Gong massaged his forehead without tasting the eggs and tell the couple to go back to their places while they follow.

Mr. Gong: Next up, Jimin and Taehyung.

Jimin and Taehyung came to the front with a tray on their hand. When they put it on the big table, Mr. Gong was amazed by what they have made.

Mr. Gong: How do you know that my favorite is cookies?

Jimin: We have our ways.

Mr. Gong take a bite and we saw except the two person that Mr. Gong make a unpleasant face.

Taehyunh: IS IT DELICIOUS!?

Mr. Gong: Ah, yeah? I guess so.

Taehyung: SEE JIMIN HYUNG?! MR. GONG LIKES IT.

Jimin: And you believed it? Look at his expression he doesn't like it because you burn the cookies.

Jimin said while his eyes rolling.

Mr. Gong: Ji Yoo and Eunwoo.

I was about to help Eunwoo carry the tray.

Eunwoo: I insist.

Ji Yoo: It's fine I can handle-

Eunwoo held my hands.

Eunwoo: I insist.

"AYIEEEEE! SO SWEET!"

"I SHIP THIS TWO! YOU MADE A CUTE COUPLE! Ji Yoo and Eunwoo, JINWOO!!"

"JINWOO! JINWOO! JINWOO!"

Mr. Gong: Okay students just continue doing that later.

Eunwoo carry the tray and put it on the big table as I follow my gazed on the tray.

Mr. Gong: Hmm cupcakes.

Mr. Gong took a bite. My hands are shaking and sweating, scared of what he will react.

Mr. Gong: Hmm.

He made a confused face like he was not sure of the taste.

Eunwoo: Is it bad?

Mr. Gong: It was absolutely...

He face us with dissapointed face but I got confused because his expression change into happy one.

Mr. Gong: It was absolutely the best cupcake I've ever taste! C'mon students you can take a bite.

The students go infront just in one blink except for Jennie and Jungkook.

Jennie: W-wait stop. Don't eat it! Ji Yoo and Eunwoo might added some poison on that little thingy cupcake. You know?

Jennie smirks at me.