Chapter thirty-four

Jungkook: I hate this!

Jungkook complained as he put his feet on his desk and arms above his head leaning on his office chair.

Ji Yoo: You are being such a lazy ass kookie!

I massaged my forehead. He keeps whining ever since we got here cause of him being lazy and not using his brain.

Jungkook: Why did the sweetheart turned into kookie?

He furrowed his eyebrows.

Ji Yoo: You wanted to lead this company right and be the C.E.O? That smartness of yours was a waste to be honest because you are not using it.

I crossed my arms.

Jungkook: I wanted to be the C.E.O but I didn't expect that it would be this hard!

He closed his eyes and sighs.

Ji Yoo: You love me right?

Jungkook: What kind of a question is that? Of course I love you!

He sit up straight and lean on the desk with his arms for a support.

Ji Yoo: If you love me no whining about your work! If you whine I don't love you anymore!

He quickly go back to work as I chuckle.

Ji Yoo: You really love me that much? You easily believed my words.

Jungkook: Of course, like duhh! I believe in your words cause you might really do it.

He says his eyes still glued on the files. I became confuse because of what he said.

Ji Yoo: What makes you think I would really leave you?

Jungkook: Uhh, don't mind about that. Anyways, when will you start training for your company?

Ji Yoo: Well actually I already trained before when we are still enemies. My parents taught me earlier so it could be easy for me to do my work.

I said with a smile.

Jungkook: Ohh really? How could you handle doing the works?

Ji Yoo: More focus and use your brain, duhh.

I rolled my eyes playfully as I said those words. Jungkook chuckle at my actions and we continued talking about more.

Time Skip!

Jungkook: Ugh I'm tired!

He plopped of himself on the bed as I sit down beside him and stare at him.

Jungkook: Is there something on my face?

Jungkook said as he stare back at me.

Ji Yoo: No.

I look away from him and asks him.

Ji Yoo: You want something to eat?

Jungkook: No thanks. I'm still full.

Ji Yoo: Hm, Okay then.

I stand up and left the room but before I could open the door Jungkook grabbed my wrist and turn me around.

Jungkook: Where are you going? Are you going outside? Hanging out with Areum? Eunwoo? Jennie?

He asks me a lot of questions. I smiled a little because of his words and ruffle his hair.

Ji Yoo: Chill bro. I'm hungry and I will just eat bread downstairs.

I said as he slowly let go of his grip on me.

Jungkook: Okay then. Go eat downstairs, I'll just play mobile legends.

He jumps on his bed and pick up his phone.

Ji Yoo: Geez, my boyfriend is a gamer.

Jungkook: Correction, husband! And at least you love this handsome guy!

He compliment himself.

Ji Yoo: Lower down your confidence plus you are not my husband.

Jungkook: Aren't we already married?

Ji Yoo: Yes we are but you only asks me to be your girlfriend, pabo! Our marriage is arranged!

Jungkook: I'm not a pabo! Jiminie hyung is! Jiminie Pabo!

Ji Yoo: Jiminie Pabo?

Jungkook: Call him that when you talk to him.

He laughs mischievously.

Ji Yoo: You laugh like a witch.

I run downstairs for my life before he catch me.

Jungkook: JEON JI YOO!!!

He shouted from the upstairs and I can hear footsteps means he was chasing after me.

Ji Yoo: It's Lee Ji Yoo!

I shouted back as I felt tired I put my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. I look around and saw no one.

Ji Yoo: He is so slow.

I clapped my hands and headed to the kitchen searching for the bread but stopped when I saw a donut on the counter top. There was a note on the above.

Hey Sweetheart! To thank you for everything I bought a donut for you since I know you love sweets. Enjoy sweetheart :) love you.

-Baby Jungkook!

Ji Yoo: Ohh how sweet of Jungkook buying me my favorite!

I took a bite of a donut that has a pink frosting and sprinkles. I munch the food with my eyes closed enjoying the taste but something felt weird.

Ji Yoo: JEON JUNGKOOK!!!

I go to the sink and spit out the donut. I was washing my mouth with a water in a sink and drink some milk. I run around the house finding Jungkook.

Ji Yoo: Jeon Fucking Jungkook! If you don't come out anytime, I'll tell your father about this!

Then Jungkook came out of nowhere and look at me with his fake innocent look.

Jungkook: What is it, sweetheart?

Ji Yoo: WHY DID YOU PUT A FREAKING MAYONAISE INSIDE THE DONUT?!

I screamed angrily and annoyed.

Jungkook: Oh that...

He laughs hysterically making me more annoyed.

Jungkook: Your reaction was priceless! I– hahaha. I t-took a v-video of–

He wasn't able to continued his words due to laughing so hard.

Ji Yoo: You know what, I will not sleep with you for one week.

I said going upstairs but I was stopped by Jungkook who is now blocking my way.

Jungkook: Hey, hey sweetheart! I'm sorry I didn't mean to! Forgive me pwease?

Ji Yoo: It's your fault! Go to bed I'm already sleepy.

I push him aside and pass by his room going inside my room befoe I take a sleep.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Woah, I didn't expect that this would be the result. I expect her to be a little annoyed and just hit me but no, I won't sleep with Ji Yoo for one week!! she did it first but why does it looks like I'm the one that start this? Well actually I prepared the 'prank' when Ji Yoo was taking a shower earlier.

Just sleep Jungkook!

I do what my thought says and go back to my room to sleep.

To Be Continued....