Chapter thirty-six

1 year later.....

OFFICE

I was working with lots of files here in my office when I get a call.

Sweetheart....

I press the green button and put my phone in my ear, leaning on my chair.

Ji Yoo: Yes sweetheart?

📱: Hi Sweetheart!!! How are you??

Ji Yoo: I'm working with lots of files so I was a little tired. How about you? Why did you call me?

📱: Oh you already forgot..

He whines.

Ji Yoo: Just tell me.

📱: It is our first anniversary.

My eyes widen and sit straight.

Ji Yoo: You are not kidding me right?

📱: Why would I joke? Look at the calendar!

I look at my right side where is my calendar.

Febraury 16

It was the day when he confess to me. So he was saying the truth? Usually all the time he always joke around.

📱: You believe me now?

Ji Yoo: Yeah. So what about our anniversary?

📱: We have to celebrate it. duh!

Ji Yoo: Duh?

📱: Yeah! Duh!

Ji Yoo: Anyways, where are we gonna celebrate it?

📱: There is a new opened restaurant near our workplace, so you wanna go there?

Ji Yoo: Sure what time?

📱: What about this lunch? 11:30 o' clock is our lunch time right?

Ji Yoo: Hm I agree. It was already 10:03 am, I'll just finish some files so it could be easier for me to work on later after.

Lee Eul: Ma'am Ji Yoo here are some other files for you.

She put the stack of files on the table and smile at me.

📱: Who is that?

Ji Yoo: It was my secretary. Gotta Go! Have a lot of things to do.

I ended the call before he says anything and sigh seeing lots of files on my desk.

Ji Yoo: Do I really have to do all of this?

Lee Eul: Not to be mean but yes Ma'am. The thing is, you are the only one who can handle this.

Ji Yoo: Okay. Just get me some coffee.

Lee Eul: Ne Ma'am.

She bows before she left to get me some coffee. I sigh again and started working on the files. After working on a few files, I was half way done and look at the time. It was already 11:28 am. I was in a panic that I'm late and started packing. Not knowing that I didn't save the file I did on my desktop.

Ji Yoo: Shoot I didn't saved it!!

I sigh annoyingly and continue packing, Just gonna do that later. I called my secretary as I walk out.

Ji Yoo: Lee Eul!

Lee Eul: Ne ma'am?

Ji Yoo: Cancel all the meetings I have today. There is a lot of files I have to handle this day.

Lee Eul: Okay Ma'am.

Ji Yoo: Thank you.

I ended the call and enter my car heading to the restaurant where Jungkook told me.

RESTAURANT

Jungkook: You are late!

Ji Yoo: I'm sorry sweetheart. There is just a lot of things to handle on the company and I almost forget about the lunch. I'm sorry.

I was about to look down but he stopped me by hugging me patting my hair.

Jungkook: Just kidding. Don't take it so seriously. I have been always busy with work too so I can relate to you. You are my wife you don't have to say sorry. Small matter.

Ji Yoo: Hmm Anyways. Is this the restaurant you told me about? Looks so beautiful and nice.

Jungkook: Well, I just wanted to try this to know if it was really delicious.

We let go of the hug and sit across each other. I was bored so I look around the restaurant again and admire how it looks.

Jungkook: You sure really like this restaurant.

He chuckle.

Ji Yoo: I just love how it turned out!

Jungkook: Waiter!

He raise his hand up to get the attention of the waiter. The waiter then approach us and asks.

Waiter: Good day Ma'am and Sir! What is your order for today's menu?

Jungkook: Sweetheart, you choose.

Ji Yoo: I'll eat bake mac with coke and also macaroons. How bout' you?

Jungkook: Give me the same as hers but except for the macaroons.

Waiter: Ok Ma'am and Sir. Your order will be here soon.

He bows before heading back.

Ji Yoo: He is handsome right?

Jungkook: So I'm not handsome?

He scoffs. I chuckle because of his jealousy behavior.

Ji Yoo: C'mon. There may be a lot of guys who is handsome but..

I stand went near his face with a playful smirk.

Ji Yoo: You stand the most.

I pat his cheeks and sat again staring at his speechless reaction. Then he suddenly blush making me giggle.

Ji Yoo: Jungkook.

He was still speechless.

Ji Yoo: Jungkook!! Snap out of it!

I snap my fingers infront of his face making him shake his head and widden his eyes.

Jungkook:W-wh-at?

Ji Yoo: Ooohh, someone is blushing really hard.

I look everywhere pretending to find that someone who is blushing hard.

Jungkook: Yah!!

Ji Yoo: You don't want me to told guys that they are handsome right? I just said you stand out the most then now you seems like annoyed? If you want he is more handsome–

Jungkook: No! I'm the most handsome guy on the earth.

Waiter: Here is your order Ma'am and Sir.

He put our order on the table and bow before leaving again. We started eating while chit-chatting. Half way of eating someone approached us.

???: Good morning Ma'am and Sir! How does the food taste? Do you like the design of the restaurant?

I turned around and saw a familiar guy smiling widely.

???: Ji Yoo?

Ji Yoo: The food taste delicious and the restaurant it beautiful. How do you know my name?

I ask confusedly, while his eyes were widden than before. I stood up so I could see his face more but he hug me afterwards while I was still confuse.

Ji Yoo: Who are you?

???: I'm....

To Be Continued...