Ride back- Chapter Nine

The ride back to the academy was long and quiet.The tension between Zach and I, was awkward. I couldn't not feel his gaze on me.I wished to tell my mum but with Mr Solomon and Zach there, they might as well of pushed me out of the helicopter right then and there.

As we got to the doors of my sisters lives,I felt panic rising. We came around the corner soon anough, athe corridor nd there stood my three best friends - Macey,Bex and small Liz. I didn't know what to say to them; what should you say to them? I decided not to tell them about the pregnancy, even when we were alone. There eyes drifted to Zach becide me. A made the matake of looking to. He could of lashed out at me for moving away from him, when he tried to comfort, but didn't.

I walked down corridor, trying to hide from the stares I were given. I picked up m pace and ran. I just kept on running, until I came to the room me and my friends had found out about the pigions. I knew they would look for me so I went to the last place they would look. It was cold and dark here, but all I could do was forget about my worries. My body slumped against the cold slabs and bricks. I drifted of, and slept on the cold for.

Zach Pov

After Cammie ran of, for once I didn't know whether to go after her. She seemed upset about something, but after being kidnapped for two weeks, what are you going to be like? She had a rouhg time and was running as soon as she came out of sight. Her wounds were almost gone so she was fast, however they were not the wounds I was worried about.

When she came on the helicopter, came sat opposite of me. Out of habbit I moved to sit next to her. Her body was shaking, and I tryed to move closer, but she flinched.

I sat in my room, as the boys had decided I was not to go after her. They said this and then go after her themselves!

Before I knew it I was wandering in the castle halls. I don't know why but I found myself going up towards the piogion room ( as we liked to call it) . I didn't stop, as I could here a noise coming from above.

I let out I sigh of relief to find Cammie lay and the cold floor. She was having a fit of some type, like the long night in the hospital . I picked her up, but she only seemed to struggle more. She kept wishpering things like

" No please " or " Just let me go " however the one that I couldn't bare to here was " I'm pregnant " the way she said it, there was no joy. This was probley because she thought I wouldn't want kids after what I said. But, I couldn't help but feel happy , scared and over joyed, all at once.

With anyone else I would just feel angry , but with Cammie we could start a family. I know she wouldn't want to tell me, I can see that ,but she would tell someone. Even though Macey, Bex and Liz are Cammie's best friends, she would most likely tell her mother first. I would wait till she tolled her and act like I'd been spying n her or something.

I lay Cammie on her bed. She looked so peacefull know that I put her down. I was walking out the door, going to tell everyone that Cammie WA back, when I turned around to she Cammie as she slept.

A/N

Sorry everyone, if there are mistakes. I'm up loading on my tablet so its harder to use and check up on.

Mellon