Zach POV- Chapter Six

Zach Pov

Something was up with my Gallagher Girl. It felt good to say that. I sighed a breath of relief and fell on the bed that has been my home for two weeks. 

Cammie. Cammie. Cammie. What was up with her. When I saw her at the cafe, I couldn't of been happier. Yet, something lingered in my mind about what Bex had said on our way back to the Academy. We went  by jet and landed late that night. While Cammie slept, Bex informed me about how she hadn't been herself when they met up. About how she kept asking stupid questions, and looked totally of guard when Bex came up to Cammie. I didn't think much of it until I saw Cammie, when she walked into the hospital room later on.

There was something she wasn't telling us, or more importantly didn't know. After last time, I didn't want to push her to far. She had gone through hard times with my mother, and all I could do was be happy she was dead.

It was late. Actually 24 seconds 6 minutes past 2 in the morning late.

I decided to go down to the hospital, after fighting with myself for 7 minutes and 46 seconds about whether to go. The steps were cold, and there was an cold breeze blowing around the castle. I was determined to find where it was coming from. But right now, I'm going to the hospital to see whether Cammie's all right.

There was a loud noise coming from the hospital ward, and I was picking up the passe. The door was open so I walked straight in. Lay on the ground were serial pieces of glass, spilt water and a night stand was knocked over. Cammie was fighting against her mother, Mr Solomon and several nurses trying to bound Cammie to the bed. I ran over to try and calm Cammie. After a few attempts, the bounds were on and everyone relaxed a little. Cammie had gone back to sleep so I thought it would be safe to ask what had happened.

" Why didn't you sedate her, and what was that about?" They all looked at each other in turn until Cammies mother finally decided to answer the bloody question!

"We can't sedate her because she needs to go to the CIA headquarters soon, and as for that," She said nodding her head towards Cammie ", we don't know."

*

I stayed next to Cammie's bed, soothing her hair and whispering sweet things in Cam's ear as her fits came. It didn't seem to help, the only thing that would stop her crying was when I left her. Didn't touch her, didn't whisper in her ears, didn't kiss her. The only thing I could do was wait. And that was the worst thing of all.

A/N If I get more comments, I will write another chapter to night. What do you think should happen at the CIA headquaters. I've already got a rough idea, but if you come up with something good I might add it. A story isn't a story unless it's read, an online story isn't an online story unless there is online imput.

Mellon