Homework-Notice Things- Chapter Four

Cammie's POV

I decided to leave the shelter early that morning, as I felt to ecstatic that I was going to see Bex again, finally! By now I was sat in a cafe in London called 'Morning Sunshine'. I had got a train from my previous location after successfully taking money from an innocent bystander, I would find a way to pay them back in one form or another but for now it was nessicery.

As I was sat waiting for Bex I decided to get a drink of hot chocolate with little marshmallows on top; it wasn't cold out but when your sat freezing your you-know-whats of, because your so scared that your best friend is going to be mad at you, Bex being the worst person in this cinerio  (especially after the last time of being kidnapped) I thought I could possibly treat my self to a warm drink.

The door opened and closed as I was sipping my hot chocolate, but I thought nothing of it as the door was opening alot lately.

That was when I saw Bex. How had I not seen her? She is my BEST FRIEND and I didn't even see her come in the cafe! I stood up and hugged her : It was stupid I know it was, everyone started looking at us; and that's not good when your an undercover agent.

"Hi, Cammie" I could tell she was happy to see me, to, but thinking the same thing as myself. So to stop any further stares I just sat at the table with the hot chocolate in my hands, indicating for Bex to sit.

"So, i thought you were bringing back up." I whispered just in case people around us were listening, but instead of answering my question Bex just looked at me with confused eyes.

"Cammie" She spoke slowly and I could tell that there was something bad that had happened or caught her eye. At this point I was searching the reflection in the shiny counter trying to find out what was making Bex sound so worried.

"Bex?" I asked with sceptism in my voice, as there was clearly nothing in the reflection of the counter.

"Cammie" She started slowly, so I just let her carry on. "Cammie... there is backup...about thirty officers or so...most are in the cafe and a few outside."

"Oh" I could here it my voice. I should of know that the were people watching me as backup. All I could do was feel a bit ashamed I wasn't able to figure that key piece of evidence out. I wanted to change the subject, so I decided to ask about Zach.

"So, where's Zach?" Bex's eyes seemed even more worried as I asked this. That's when I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"Cammie" It was Zach. Smirk and all.  OK, so now i was just as worried about myself as Bex, but all I could do is dismiss this, as I finally got to see Zach again.