Chapter 34

The Jedi council of Coruscant have disused the break in that happened at the temple that happened over 2 months ago.  Ahsoka, Obi wan and Qui gon have been trying to figure out how they are going to leave Coruscant and go to Castea without the council knowing......

Obi wan paced frantically in the Jedi library with Ahsoka and Qui gon just watching him. "How are we going to leave the planet and go to Castea if the council watching our every move. I'm on the council why  are they watching me." Obi wan talked very quickly, giving away that he was very stressed. After the break in of the temple, the council had increased security around the temple so they would know if anyone tried to get in again.

"Master calm down we'll figure this out." Ahsoka said trying to calm her old master. She too was worried about getting off Coruscant and so was Qui gon. 

"But Obi wan does have a point Ahsoka, how are we going to get to Castea if the council is watching our every move." Qui gon was deep in thought on how they were going to leave the planet.

"Masters, why don't we just hop on a ship and go?" 

"Because Ahsoka the council would know we'er gone the second we leave." Obi wan crossed his arms and stopped pacing.

"Yes they would, but they wouldn't know were we went, think about we have a copy of the only map leading to Castea, and even if the council did follow us they wouldn't be able to get on Castea because of the shield surrounding it." Qui gon and Obi wan looked at each other thinking about Ahsoka's plan.

"Sound's easy enough what do you think Obi wan." Qui gon asked 

"It could work, ok let's do it."  The next day, the 3 Jedi quickly slipped on to a small ship that was capable caring them to Castea. "Ok, this ship should be able to take us to Castea in the unknown regions. Ahsoka pull up the map." Ahsoka pulled out the hologram showing the map to Castea. "Ok just put it in the navie computer." Ahsoka put the map into the computer as they prepared the ship to leave the Atmosphere.

"Masters."

"Yes Ahsoka." Qui gon asked

"What happens when we get to Castea and find senator Amidala, what do we do after that."

"Well we'll ask her why she left and why she wanted to stay on Castea, and ask about the planet it's self and why they couldn't just tell the Jedi that Castea was real, we could have kept it a secret." 

"And how an I'm going to blend in, being a Toruagan and all."

"The planet has mutants, so you could pass as a mutant."

"Ok." Ahsoka stepped into the cockpit and flew the ship up into space. "Ready masters?"

"Ready." Both Jedi masters sat down as the ship took off into hyper space. This was it, there was on going back.