Chapter 27

Ahsoka has just had a vision of when Castea disappeared. She is now telling Masters Qui gon Jin and Obi wan Kenobi about it, so they can find the planet.....

"So let get this straight. You had a vision of Castea when it first disappeared, and they did it by singing?" Obi wan was very confused by what Ahsoka had just told him and Qui gon. 

"Yes master. but when they started to sing, everyone was glowing then the light from them rose into the air and created a shield around the planet." 

"So the light from the Casteans created a shield covering the planet, hiding them in plain sight. Sometimes whats real is something you can't see." Qui gon looked at the cylinder in his hand. "It's just like what the first king of Castea said in the hologram."

"Well this is going to make things harder is the planet is invisible." Obi wan rubbed his hand across his forehead. He then looked down at his com-link, which was going off. So was Qui gon's and Ahsoka's. "The council wants us." The three of them walked to the Jedi council room. Once they got there Obi wan sat down in his seat while Qui gon and Ahsoka stood in the middle of the room.

"2 of you, go to the outer rim you must along with Master kenobi. Stop the separatist forces there you must. Go and prepare."  Yoda said and the they 3 jedi walked out of. Yoda sat back in his chair, stroking his chin.

"They'er hiding something." One of the council members said.

"Know this I do. Looking into the disappearance of Senator Amidala they are." 

Jedi ship with Ahsoka, Qui gon and Obi wan

"Master Jinn."

"Yes Ahsoka?"

"how long do you think we'll be in the outer rim?"

"I don't know." Ahsoka looked disappointed. They had just had a break through in their search for Castea, and they had go fight in the outer rim. "But don't worry I haven't forgotten about our other mission. That's why I brought this." Qui gon pulled out the cylinder from his pocket.

"The Cylinder."

"Yes, I think this holds more secrets than first thought." Ahsoka was now filled with hope that they would continue their search.

"Umm You guys should have a look at this."  Obi wan called from the other end of they ship.

"What is it?" Ahsoka asked.

"I had Senator Amidala's medical file sent over to see if i could find out what type of Castea she is."

"And?"

"And it don't say anything out of the ordinary. But it does say that she does have this weird strand of DNA that no one has seen before. I also had the medical files from the other cases sent over and they all have the same strand of DNA running through them."

"So we can't tell what type of Castean she is. but we can tell she is the same Castean as the people from the other cases."  

"Kamino." Ahsoka said. "Masters I think the Casteans fear kamino."

"Why would they?" Obi wan asked.

"Think about it, they take Casteans f that were born off world to Castea, they sent out a  team to get the Casteas back from  kamino so they would end up as lab rats."

"It does make sense. But we'll talk more about it later cause we have to leave for the outer rim right now." The 3 Jedi nodded at each other and sat back in the'r seats as the ship took off and entered hyper space.