Chapter 23

Ahsoka has told Obi wan and Qui gon about her dreams of the senator Amidala. The 3 of them have gone to the Jedi archives to begin the search for her, but first they have to find the planet......

"So we'er going to a search for a planet the is a myth master Jin?"

"I don't think Castea is a myth Ahsoka. You said the planet you saw in your dreams was pure light, there is one planet in the whole galaxy that has that description."

"Yeah, but Castea isn't a myth why would they hide? And everyone knows the story, and the archives only has one file on it and that's the legend."

"We'er not going to look in the files, we'er going to look in the books."

1 hour later

"Obi wan, Ahsoka I found something." Said Qui gon, who was pulling out a thick leather book covered in dust, with very old writing on the spine.

"Let's see if there are any answers inside of this book. Obi wan said as Qui gon opened the book, to reveal nothing but blank pages all through the book.

"Nothing." Qui gon ran his hand over the pages, only for his hand to be swallowed by light. Ahsoka pulled his hand out of the book. In Qui gon's hand was an old metal cylinder with the same writing on it as the book.

"What the heck is that?" Ashoka asked.

"I think we should figure that you somewhere else my padawan ." Obi wan said. Qui gon tucked the cylinder into his cloak, as the 3 of them walked out of the archives.

Obi wan's quarters

"So we have an old metal cylinder thing, with old writing on it"

"This cylinder clearly means some thing Ahsoka, it may be the key to finding senator Amidala." Obi wan sat down on a chair.

"I know master, but why hide it a book, where anyone could have found it. But I do have another question."

"what would that be?"

"Should we try and figure out who the man is with senator Amidala in my dreams? he clearly means something to her and to this whole thing. Why else would he appear?"

"I agree with Ashoka Obi wan, what can you tell us about him Ahsoka?" Asked Qui gon.

"Uhh, well he has long sandy blonde hair, kind of tanned, very, very, very powerful in the force and the senator keeps on calling him Ani. That's all really."

"Ani I've heard that name before from somewhere."

"Anyone could have that name master." Obi wan sat in his chair, stroking his beard. Qui gon stood deep in thought, trying to remember where he had heard that name before.

"Ani, Ani,... Anakin, of course."

"What is it master?"

"Obi wan, do remember the time we crashed on Tatioone with the senator?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"Do you remember the blood sample I got from the boy who was helping us?"

"Yeah, it had the highest midaclorena count out of any Jedi. Over 20,000, more than master Yoda."

"Well the boy who I got the blood sample from was called Anakin, but he had a nickname, so everyone called him Ani."

"So you think the man I keep seeing with the senator is this man called...."

"Anakin Skywalker." Qui gon cut Ahsoka off. " Not only that but I think he might be the chosen one."

"What, how?" Asked Ahsoka.

"Well, he was born with out a farther. His mother carried him, gave birth to him and raised him, and while we were on Tatioone Anakin and the senator were very close."

"So now we are looking for the chosen one?"

"I think so."

"Then let's figure out what the heck is written on this cylinder." Ahsoka said with confidants. Qui gon smiled and pulled out the cylinder .

"It's in a very old language that use to be used by the Jedi before the we joined the republic." Qui gon tried to read the writing to the best of his ability's. "I think is says where the ancient caves lie, under the city of the gungins."

"So, looks like we'er going to Naboo." Ahsoka said with a huge smirk on her face.

"Umm, You forgetting one thing Ahsoka." Obi wan said.

"What master?"

"How are we going to get to Naboo without anyone at the temple noting that we'er gone?"