• S e v e n •

Third Person's P.O.V 

Her face between his hands. His lips on her lips. The electricity between them. The feelings, the love, the feeling of longing, wanting more. Wanting all of her. All of it. 

He let go of her face, pecking her lips a couple more times, before he started breathing heavily. She felt upset. She wanted more. She wanted to know the feeling of being loved, the feeling of love, the feeling of the way he treated Amanda. She just wanted his love. She has always loved him. Always. But, he was with Amanda. I will be there for im, through it all. She thought. 

"I'm not going to apologize, because that felt freaking amazing," He told her, his lips tracing her lips. 

She chuckled, "It was amazing," She looked down, slightly embarrassed for admitting that out loud. 

"Yeah? Wanna do that again," He asks her, his face slightly flushed. 

She looked down. Don't admit how long you've been waiting for this. 

She slightly nodded, looking back at him, smiling.

Her hands clasped around his neck, her fingers around, interlocked. 

His hands found her waist quickly. Their lips locked. She let her hand travel down his hair, to his broad shoulders, to his lower back. He shivered in anticipation. He wanted more, but he didn't want to pressure her. His fingers tangling the bottom hem of her shirt. He was about to ask her, but as if she knew she stepped away and regained her breath again. 

"I'm sorry," He apologized. 

"No, umm you're fine, I, um-I have to go," She quickly left the bathroom. Alex followed her. He didn't want to let her go. He went to his room to see her getting her purse and phone and scurrying out of the house. 

Hurt and confused by her actions he tried following her but before he could reach her she was already out of the door.

"I love you," He whispered as the door slammed shut. 

"Sweetheart," Nadia stood there seeing her only child, tears in his eyes. 

"Oh, baby," She came up to him and hugged her child. She cried with him. She fell to the ground with him, supporting him. 

"Mommy," He choked out. 

"I got you, love," She cooed and kissed his forehead. 

Upstairs, Johnny was wondering what was taking Nadia so long to take her medicine. He walked downstairs only to see his wife holding his son. 

"What the hell?" Johnny asked confused and worried. 

Nadia shook her head indicating later. 

"Hey, buddy, come with me," 

Alex didn't budge, he didn't want to move. He wanted to stay there. 

Johnny moved closer to his son and embraced him in a hug. 

Nadia looked at her two boys. Both were hurt. Her son needed help, her husband got help. Her son turned to alcohol, her husband turned to help

"Come on, son, let's go," Johnny told Alex making him confused. 

"Nads, you got our emergency bags ready, right?" 

Nadia stood up and nodded, she walked back upstairs. 

"Dad, where are we going?" 

"To see Grandpa and Grandma."

"But, aren't they coming here?"

"No, son, they've been busy. Grandpa got a business he needs to run. So, we are going to go visit him and you need a break from your actual life." Johnny explained.

"Can we go tomorrow? I need to see her tomorrow morning. Please." The teenage boy begged.

"Son, it's better if you don't."

"John, shush. It's better if he does. He'll feel better also." Nadia came around the corner with three luggage .

John looked at her and smiled before turning back to his son he whispered, " Beautiful," 

"Fine, we'll wait till' tomorrow morning," John sighed, got up, and walked over to the love of his life. 

"I love you, son," John turned around and headed back upstairs. 

Nadia crouched down to her son and whispered, 

"Love isn't easy, but don't you dare think I'm going to allow you to let her go. You will not turn to alcohol again. If you do, you'll see. I'm not going to sit around and see my own child killing himself because of a girl. Your father turned to help. I know you guys aren't the same person. But don't kill yourself over it. You're the strongest kid I know. A handsome teenager you could have any girl you want but don't you dare think for a second because of your looks you'd treat someone bad. If you do, then you aren't my son Cause I'd never raise my kid to be like that. Tomorrow morning go to her, apologize about whatever it was you two fought about, communicate, and resolve the problem. Don't leave the problem hanging until forgotten. It'll bite you back one day if you do, good night, handsome. I love you," She kissed the side of his had, shook his shoulder a bit, and went upstairs to where her husband was waiting. 

He looked toward the door, "Tomorrow you're mine because I won't lose you." 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
                       " It's you,
             because no one else
                    makes sense."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi, loves!! I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm going to post chapter 8 before school starts (August 12th). I'm trying to post 2 chapters for all of my books before then. I love you al my angels! 

Xoxo, Zoey 

-Until next chapter!