• T h r e e •

☆*   This chapter includes, Underage drinking and the consequences to that. If you aren't comfortable you may skip this chapter and I'll put a recap on the next chapter.

            Alex's P.O.V.

       I'm done with seeing them making out all of the time. I need to forget. I need to forget everything. I need to forget it all tonight. And I need to forget it fast.

   I walked back to the kitchen and spotted Mark with a bottle of tequila.

"Yo Mark hand me!"

"Ayy Alex! Damn brother it's been a while. Come on join us upstairs. We have a little gathering up for the closer people."He slurred a bit.

"Sure lead the way."

He grabbed 2 bottles of Tequila and handed me one.

I opened it and chugged down about half of it.

You see I've never been one for drinking. I always thought it was stupid to get drunk or high and forget everything. But to be honest right now I truly need it and if I mom and dad find out I'm dead.

  We walked upstairs to a room which I'm guessing is his. It was a regular room no decorations or anything hanging on the walls. Just his bed a drawer and that was all.

There was a group of people already in there roughly about 15.

I sat next to Mark where he sat next to his girlfriend Liz. Liz is a beautiful girl I won't deny that. But she's not my type. With her long blonde hair and skinny body, she has the looks. She's one who's annoying and a very clingy person. I dont mind clingy to be honest because I see myself as one. She's just the type that you can't be seen alone without her or tell her you need to go somewhere without her thinking that you're cheating on her.

I took another swing of my drink when someone in the room announced to play truth or dare.

"The game is for kids. Not us." I dont even know who's talking anymore I'll say that.

"Nah. Let's do it man! We could play and who cares it's not like we'll actually remember it."Mark spoke up.

      It's been at least 20 minutes of playing truth or dare. I'm honestly tired of it.

"Truth or Dare Alex?" I think it was Liz who asked that.

"Dare." I said without thinking. I blew in a breath of a cigarette I was currently using.

"I dare you to call someone on your phone."

I scoffed.

"Damn girrrl this is eassssy. I'll have it done in nooooo time." I slurred out half the words and started scrolling through my phone.