• F o u r •

Alex's P.O.V

   I woke up to a pounding headache. I groaned loudly and turned around. I tried opening my eyes but my vision was so blurry. I didn't recognize where I was. Someone knocked on the door while I was gazing around the room. 

"Alex?" I heard a soft delicate voice. It was for sure a girl. Probably Amanda. No. Amanda's voice isn't that soft and sweet. 

I recognized her though. She kept on coming back in my dream. 

She came and sat on the edge of the bed.  But, seeing her closer... I realized who it was. Sophie. Sophie Adler. My Sophie. 

"Hey..." She looked around the room nervously. Cute. Wait, what? 

"Hi... how wasted was I?" I asked her.

"Pretty wasted."  

"Great! I didn't drunk dial anyone or anything like that right?"  I said the first part with sarcasm. 

"About that..." She trailed off.

I got up quickly.

"Shit that hurt." I placed my hand on my head.

"Who??" I asked her.

"It was me don't worry." She got up from the bed and hugged me.

"I won't tell your parents."

"Really?! Oh than-"

She didn't let me finish.

"But.... you have to promise me that you'll never do drugs. Or alcohol. Ever again. Promise?"

"Yeah sure. This was just a one time thing."

"Good." She nodded.

"Good." I said nodding as in agreement.

•••••••••••••••••••••

We got out of the house as soon as possible. I couldn't get in trouble in my parents. I mean they already have enough trouble as it is.

Sophie helped me into the car and drove us to her house. Because, like me, she knows my parents would kill me if they see me in this state.

We got to her house and she helped me up to her room. I'm telling you I'm like the biggest idot right now.

Why? Seriously, why get drunk?

Sophie's room wasn't too girly. Which I was thankful for. Her walls wer a light lavender color, her curtains were white, her bed a good enough size for about 2 people, she had a desk near her bed, she had books and pens/ pencils scattered all over her desk. I noticed she had "Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer" laying there. I remember that. Sophie was obsessed with the Twilight collection.

"Soph?"

"Hmm?" She turned around and looked at me.

"You still obsessed with Twilight?"

She chuckled lightly.

"Yeah... I guess I am. Although, I still have never read book 4. And that's why it's sitting on my desk right now."