• F o u r t e e n •

Third Person's P.O.V. 

Alex was depressed. He hasn't left home that much. He tried to cry every chance he got. Most of the time he couldn't. He was numb. He tried to scream, to cry, to feel something . Yet, surprisingly, he couldn't. His mom was worried about him. His dad was as well. Thoughts ran through his head, circulating and running wild as the thoughts that bundled him and tried to destroy him had already done so. 

Abigail was worried. The cute little bundle of joy of a child was worried about the nice guy who took her in his home. Abigail, poor little girl, her parents? They never cared to call back, nor to come visit. So she was staying with the Orlando's for the time being. Until Nadia and Johnny knew what they would do with her. They weren't going to just leave her. Nadia had gone shopping with Abigail as Johnny stayed back home with Alex. It's time they had a talk. 

Johnny walked into Alex's room and sighed. His son going through the same thing he had 20+ years ago. And he hated it. Because he knew it was somehow his fault his son is going through the same thing he did. The same torturing pain, the constant nagging going on in your head, the isolation you wanted but didn't at the same time, the hole in your body, all of it. If Nadia hadn't helped him when he did, Johnny was sure he wouldn't have survived. He would have gave in into his depression and would have been fine leaving this world behind. Because he though that was all to this world, pain. And it wasn't, there was a hell of a lot more to this world and he's glad he stayed for it. 

Johnny went over to the other side of the bed, the one where Alex wasn't laying on. He softly shook Alex's arm and Alex jolted. He moved away from his dad and tried catching his breath. 

"I'm not going to ask how are you. But I will say is this, you have everyone worried about you and for you. This isn't to guilt trip you, this is to bring your head back. Because you aren't okay, I know that. I'm not going to sit here and allow my kid, my only kid to kill himself slowly. So get up and come on." Johnny patted Alex's leg and waited for him to get up by the door. 

Alex sighed knowing his dad wasn't going to leave him alone. He got up and kept his sweatshirt and sweatpants he had on. He didn't feel like changing. His dad though, made him. Johnny pointed at Alex's clothes and shook his head indicating for Alex to change. Alex groaned not wanting to and truly debating on disobeying him. But he had to go against himself and go change even though he hated having to do. Alex changed into a pair of black sweats and pulled over a black shirt and a pair of white vans. Johnny smiled at his son. He had to do everything he knew he can do to make sure nothing happens to his kid. 

Johnny grabbed his keys and began driving the two of them after locking up the house. No talk. None whatsoever between the two. Maybe it was Johnny's fault. Maybe it was Alex's fault. But whoever the fault was they didn't contribute to help. 

Johnny drove over to the Mall. The mall for gosh sake Alex thought. They unbuckled their seatbelts and headed inside after Johnny made sure to lock the doors. The mall wasn't that big, your modern building with plants to try to make it look pretty, it wasn't doing a good job at that. It failed miserably as the walls of the mall had its paint chipped so badly like every single person who's visited the mall has tried to ruin it slowly. The destruction of perfection at its finest. 

They hung out for around 2 hours when they bumped into Nadia and Abigail who had a bunch of bags on them. They went to the food court and ate together before returning back home. 

Alex had to admit though his heart did feel like giving up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She may have loved you but now she doesn't. You're just a distant memory to her now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello hello hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. My 3 month writing block/slump beat my ass but y'k I still finally got this out. Love you and miss you all. I hope you're all taking taking care of yourselves. 

Xoxo, Zoey <3