• O n e •

Alex's P.O.V

Amanda Ziegler. The girl who broke me into more pieces than a 5000 puzzle game. And those were a lot of small pieces.

Our 2 year anniversary. Weren't those supposed to mean something? Something special?

I truly did love her. But what's the point of loving someone if they're just going to break your heart by hurting you in the lowest and worst way possible. By sleeping with your best friend.

Yeah, that's right. She slept with my best friend of 6 years. Dan Barb. Now that I think of it... what kind of name is that?

It was our Graduation party. We were finally over with school. The graduation party was being held by Dan. He was throwing it in his house. His parents were loaded. It was a cliche pool party.

I remember seeing then making out... Gosh, it broke me so much.

Can you believe how dumb it was? If you're going to cheat on someone then do it in hiding. They were literally making out in the pool!!

I was currently in my room crying like a baby. As usual. It's been 2 months and I still can't move on.

Would you?

I remember mom and dad telling me a story of how they met. And it was with both of them attending a therapy session. Since they both had fallen into depression.

My other best friend was Sophie Adler. I love her honestly. She has always been there for me. She's such an amazing person. She's technically a family friend. I met her because she's my dad's best friends daughter.

Sophie is also a new graduate. With her long chestnut brown hair and her height not tall nor short. She's 5'4. She's a fashion nerd. She could pull off any look. I mean literally. She could be wearing sweatpants and sweatshirt and top it off with something and everybody would look at her as if she's a model. I would know. I remember once going out with her to the grocery store since mom needed some stuff we went in and everybody I mean girls and guys would come up to her and say how pretty she looks and where she got her clothes from.

She wants to study fashion in college next year. I'm sure she'll pass and be famous. She's that anazing.

Anyways, right now I'm walking to the grocery store. Mom needed something for her baking. Again.

I got the things she needed and started walking back home. Mom and dad don't know about what happened between Amanda and I. I chose to keep it a secret. They didn't need the trouble. Dad and mom already have enough trouble trying to pay the bills.