Solved riddles

Third Person’s POV

*a few moments earlier*

Robert didn’t have much trouble finding the club again. It was somewhat hidden and in a dark road, but he remembered perfectly the place.

So, after getting inside, he observed attentively his surroundings. Everything was exactly as the best formed idea you can have of a whorehouse.

Well, at least at first sight.

Leaning against a wall, in a corner, he watched the ladies. Obviously, there was no point in observing the desperate men, who obviously wanted nothing else than get their penises wet.

There were some ladies that he simply couldn’t tell if they were truthfully or not acting. Oh, but there were others in which it was perfectly noticeable. Some would even sneak around, trying to go unnoticed.

Yet, there were some others that would just drink a lot, and sank into this world of pish and contempt.

He couldn’t be sure of what to exactly think.

One thing he was sure: half of those women’s names were on his list.

The thing is… why?

Of course, prostitution was illegal, maybe they had those jobs in the paper, but in reality, were here, probably earning a lot more?

Hmmm, who would go to another country to prostitute themselves?

“Nah… there’s something else.” He told himself, moving to the bar.

That was when he saw her. The prostitute he had slept with, on that mysterious night he had no recollection of.

His actions were quick. He was determined to find out what was going on in there.

“What do you think, my friend?” He heard the guy saying. He remembered him.

The ‘owner’, supposedly.

“I think….”

Walking up from behind her, he interrupted the other guy “This lady is already taken” he made her turn to him, but kept his eyes on them, challenging.

They didn’t seem to complain much about it when he spoke “Wanna discuss prizes?”

“Let’s go… I’m gonna…” the ‘owner’ pushed him away

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? AGAIN?” she basically snapped

He looked down at her, smugly “I’ve missed you too” he whispered “Could we get somewhere more… private?”

She frowned, looked around, and pushed him downstairs.

Robert simply looked at her, knowing she was mad. He noticed she didn’t argue much in there. She simply pushed him upstairs, as if afraid someone would notice she wanted to kick his ass.

Opening the door, he waited for her to get in before taking a step forward himself. Oh, that spot he did remember.

He took a good look around before staring at her again, sensing her jitters.

“You can yell now, we are not among so many people” he teased “Though no one would possibly hear you, downstairs”

She showed him a furious look and said no word.

Wow, she really doesn’t want to talk, after all. He thought She’s keeping that anger.

Rubbing his face, he approached her “Look, I honestly just came here to apologize to you”