High voltage

Third Person’s POV

“What did you just day?” The agent took a step forward

“Oh, got your attention, now?”

Robert’s jaw clenched as he continued “Trying to use my daughter to get to me? Guess what, I can do the same. I can do a lot worse”

“You are lying”

Williams laughed again “Oh, what? Thought that stealing a girl from an Interpol agent would have the same procedure as any other? C’mon, we had to make it convincing.”

The agent gulped, a wave of intense feelings rushing through his body, and he was not sure how good he would take them.

“You are lying”

“She’s what… three years old now?” he laughed “She’d never remember you, anyway”

“You f*cking…!” Robert approached him furiously, but his words interrupted him again

“We thought a fire could be a good thing, I guess it was. Look at you, you are not even a man anymore”

“Sir… easy!” Ed shouted through the auricular in Robert’s ear “He is just provoking!”

“Where is she?” he muttered, not able to control the fury in his tone

“Oh, I have no idea, I did my job.” He chuckled “You know, we have some pedophiles, who knows…”  he giggled “You could imagine some c*ck ripping a three year old's…”

“I’LL F*CKING KILL YOU!” The agent threw himself at Williams “WHERE IS SHE?!”  

“Sir! SIR!” Ed kept yelling, but there was no way Robert was listening to anything anymore

“F*ck, you, Reilly”

“WHERE?!” Robert threw him against the wall, punching and kicking him continuously as if he was a boxing bag

But Williams, despite the pain, bruises and blood, oh, he kept laughing

“Hit a soft spot, Reilly?”

“WHEEERE?!”

Before Williams got the chance to see, the table of hit his body and broke in half. “AHHH”

The next thing in Robert’s reach was the chair, and every piece of the shattered objects would be enough for the agent to take that man’s life.

“ROBERT!” Agents rushed inside the interrogation’s room to stop him

“AAAH!” Williams yelled as a chair leg punctured his shoulder

“ROBERT, stop!” Emma, the president, also entered the room “Stop! He has too much information”

“WHERE IS SHE?!” He simply kept violently attacking Williams, and his rage did not let him stop.

When his colleagues went to stop him, his colleagues were equally attacked.

“Robert!” Emma yelled

“SIR, please!” The agents threw themselves at him in the attempt of making him stop

“Take Williams out, now” Emma ordered as some other agents entered the room.

“YOU COME HERE!” Robert yelled, still trying to get rid of his colleagues

“ROBERT, STOP NOW!” Emma picked up her gun “Or I will have no choice”

“WHERE IS SHE?!” the agent yelled, turning into the devil in the body of a man.