Not yet

“Why did we stop?!” Belle snapped

“Belle” Tom whispered “You all need to eat and to get some rest. We will continue soon in the morning”

“We cannot lose them. We cannot just stop…”

“Belle” Ed whispered “I got them tracked. We will not lose them”

She looked down, before feeling Zoe’s arms around her “We will get him back to your arms, Belle” she smiled “That b*tch will never get him. Not the way she wants him”

“Do you have any idea where she might take him?” Belle whispered

“No…” They spoke

“I do” Zoe said

Belle’s eyes widened “Where?”

“After his daughter. She was determined to get her”

“She knows where Diane is?!”

“I have no idea…” Zoe whispered “I guess we have to get them and find out!”

“Yes, and quickly!”

“First thing in the morning, Belle. Promised” Tom smiled at her, before kissing Claire’s cheek “Eat and rest now”

Belle took a deep breath. She just hoped everything went fine, the next day.

She hoped to finally see Robert again.

She wanted everything to be over, once and for all.

She was… tired.

Away from there, Emma caressed Robert’s sleepy face.

She had no idea if the others actually made it or not, away from that place. But, if they did, she knew they would go after her.

Ed would have no problem in tracking her or Robert. Even David would easily do that.

So, she knew she had to get in that plane with Robert straight away. He was exhausted and desperately needing a rest. She was tired herself.

But she knew she had to get the advance during the night, while the others were surely resting. And, meanwhile, while both travelled to the Newcastle’s airport, she tried to find a way to get rid of that Interpol’s locator she and Robert had.

“Hmmm”

She smiled, that man was adorable

“We are here, Rob. We need to go” she whispered

“Ok” he mumbled, moving away from her touch

“We are staying in this hotel to rest for a while. Then, we leave to find the former president’s son” She told him as they left the plane, walking cautiously to get a cab and go to the nearest hotel.

“There are Renner’s men everywhere. We should be careful” Robert mumbled “They surely know what happened in their facilities and they might be…”

“Shh, relax” She whispered as they got in the cab “They do not suspect me that much. They surely suspect you. We did great back at the airport and so did…”

She did not have the time to finish, she just watched Robert’s incredibly fast move to throw his hands over the driver, immobilizing him and taking the gun from his hand. When Emma finally realized what was going on, she immediately jumped to the front seat, in time to stop the car. It was a good thing it was not going too fast.

“Yeah” Robert took a deep breath, releasing the man as Emma knocked him off “We did great. They’re f*cking everywhere”

Emma smiled at Robert “Even in that state, you always find something to amaze me, don’t you?”