Utah

Third Person’s POV

“What’s wrong, nerd? You ruined my party” Robert entered the team’s room and sat next to Ed.

“Sorry, sir.” He whispered “But I was told this might interest you” He spoke, showing Robert an image of someone he immediately recognized

“Where did you get that?” Robert quickly stood up

“Agent Lincoln just send me. He’s in Utah. I think they are getting ready to move the club as well.”

“Call two agents to join me now. We’ll leave in five”

“Agent Reilly…?” Ed seemed surprised “I thought you were moving to Turk…”

“Do it. I’ll call Lincoln” Robert quickly picked up his phone

Lincoln

Reilly here.”

“Hey there, Reilly, I knew you would call. I’ve see the guy on our program, I told Ed to call you, I knew you might recognize him”

“He goes by Fritz, he was in Paradise Island. The dude shot me once.” Robert spoke “Lincoln, are you still in the club?”

“I think they’re moving, they warned two times already that they’ll close earlier, tonight”

“Do you see this young blond girl, blue eyes… about 17 years old.” Robert spoke “Name’s Zoe.” Robert spoke, noticing Gordon entering the room, together with two other agents: Val and Trevor

“Are you constantly getting me surprised, Reilly?!” Gordon snapped “You know very well how the director has been…”

Robert interrupted him “Shut it, Gordon” he waited for Lincoln’s answer through the phone “Let’s go” he whispered to the other agents

“Reilly?” Lincoln asked

“I’m here, tell me some good news”

“Sorry, man, I think I am in trouble. I thought this was an encrypted line?”

Robert frowned “It is?” he glanced back at Ed, who seemed stressed and busy

“Reilly… I might need backup.”

“Lincoln…?” Robert asked before the call got disconnected.

“Something’s wrong, Agent Reilly?” Val asked

“Get the jet ready, I’ll be there in five minutes.” Robert turned to go back to Ed “What the hell is happening? And why the f*ck is Lincoln alone in there?!”

“Well, you were alone at Paradise Island. We have no people to put in every club.” Gordon spoke

“We are having some… system failure…” Ed nervously spoke as he tried to fix whatever the error was.

“Lincoln’s in trouble?” Gordon asked, but Robert no longer listened to them. He ran out of the place and into the jet. “To Utah, quick”  He ordered Trevor, who piloted the jet.

Fritz was in Utah, maybe the rest of the Paradise Island club was, as well? Maybe Zoe was there?!

Lots of things were occupying Robert’s mind, but mostly, he was concerned with his colleague, who was probably in real trouble.

*At the party*

“Mommy, why are you here alone?”

Theo’s voice startled Belle, who was still standing at the balcony, after Robert left.

“Baby” she smiled “Come here”