Rivalle x reader 0.6 ~ dont look sad.

I paced back and forth, uneasy. Nabana sat on the couch Infront of me. I was waiting...not for someone but something. I drank two whole bottles of water already..come on can we get over with?!

"Calm down ____" Nabana said and I paused. I ran to te bathroom with a small box in my hand. Nabana got up and went to the bathroom door. Only minutes later I come out with a cheap pregnancy tester in my hand. I looked up at Nabana

"Positive" I said silently and slowly. She only smiled like a freak.

"Ohmygod, we have to call him!" she said running to my phone

"Just go get him. he lives right down the hall" (apartment building) I said

"Room 19" I said and threw away the test. she ran out and only minutes later she comes back with the one an only shortie I will ever love.

" _____, it was posititve?" he said walking to me. His voice low as normal.

I nodded slowly, he walked up and held me in a tight embrace. Nabana left, I guess for privacy.

" Thank god" he said quietly but I could hear him. I smile. tears of joy running down my face. I leaned out of the embrace and looked at him. he placed his hand on my cheek and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." He said

>>seven months later<<

"AUGH...AHH LEVI HURRY UP YOU SHITHEAD" I yell to him from the backseat of the speeding car

"If I had a cop car this would have been easier!" he yells back.

"Just get me to the hospital" I say throwin the remains of te sandwich I had at him, hitting his head.

"Ugh you brat I swear on my mothers grave!" He yells as he turns into the Parkin lot of the hospital. he quickly stopped the car, taking two parking spaces. He quickly jumped out the from seat and flung the back door open. he grabbed me and held me bridle style in his hands. I was very thin for wht was about to come. he shut the doors and quickly speeds in.

We made it to the desk

"Good evening, wht is your emergency?" The lady said looking up at us from behind the desk.

"She is in labor" levi said quickly.

"Okay we are bringing out a stretcher right now." she said pointing to the rushing men with the stretcher. wow they are fast.

I quickly get onto the stretcher. the rest was very..detailed so let's just skip that.

After I wa finished my fast labor, I came out with twins. levi wanted to name the baby after a friend that he grew up with. Isabelle. Then the boy we decided to name Darren. Isabelle and Darren. they were so beautiful.

"MOMMY DADDY!" Isabelle screamed running down the hall, Darren following.

"DARREN STOP IT HURTS" she screamed . I attempted to run to her aid. but six year olds are hard to catch, specially when you have another baby in you. I picked up Isabelle and held her on my side. she whimpered

"What's wrong?"

"DAWWEN WAS PULLING MY HAIR"

"Darren your a bad boy"

"Sorry mommy"

"Next time I'll have her spank you"

"Yes mommy" he said

"Hey what's the matter you spoiled brats?"

"They were playing rough." I said

"Okay" he said, I dropped Isabelle and try ran off. levi went over and felt my belly.

" I want to name her" he said

"Okay."

"Addison" he said smiling

"I love you"

"....I love you too..."