Eren x Reader

" Where are you going?!" I yell from across the room.
The Brunette i've fell in love with and gets Angered by so much was opening the front door, turning back angrily.
    " Im going to clear my head" is all he said before leaving. And i would probably leave him.
    ____

Before the fight
___
" I looooove you" he said pulling love. I smiled as i lifted are intwined hands.
" I love you too." I said back, Eren cutely smiled.
    " You busy tomorrow?" eren said, Taking the turn to my house.
"nope. Sleeping in, Whats up?" I asked.
" Football Game, I would like if you come to one of my games" he said sighing. I smiled and looked at his outfit. He had a sleeveless shirt on, Which was orange. With black pants. I smiled as i playfully hold his high arm
" But i have all i need here" i Joked and he smiled.
" C'mon." he said stopping in front of my house. Holding both of my arms and making me face him. swaying back and forth.
"I was gonna come....Hey guess what!" I said perking up.
"yeah?'
" next month is prom." I said smiling, he froze but pecked my cheek.
"is it now." He said sticking his tongue out, While messing up your hair, you whine.
"c'mon lets go inside" i murmured opening the door.
I instantly sat on the couch lazily and turned on the tv. He laid across the bed, having his head in your lap. You run your hand through his hair, And you haven't talked about from till 4 weeks later.
__________
You were on the couch watching Abc, Processing what happened that afternoon in your head.
________

"Hey babe" you said when you hear Eren open the door. He walks into the kitchen where you were shoving a moonpie in your mouth. He smiles and nods.
    "I got good news" He said as you sat on the counter, Him standing between your kicking legs.
"Give me the good news" you said swallowing the moonpie.
    "I got A Couple Job Offers." He said tilting his head at every word. You follow his eyes and smile.
"Awesome" you said putting your arms and connecting them around his neck.
    " Okay so my first Job offer was at Microsoft. Which they don't give you a lot of money, Like 12 dollars an hour"
"Yikes..." you said and he chuckles
"And the other job is at a Stadium In Germany, so we would have to move there. I was picked to be on the Rugby team." He said and i nodded, looking around.
"We don't have a lot of stuff anyways" I shrugged.
"And the other is the Military." He said and you grinned, not liking the idea.
    "Yeah wasn't my first pick" He said you you smiled again.
H e left from in between your legs and went to the kitchen. you frowned
    "Levi came over today"
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah...."
"Whats up?"
you remained silent. le leaned up and turned towards you.
"what happened?" He asked commandingly. you lifted your hands up in surrender
" He wanted to talk to me about you"
"what about me?" he said walking closer.
" He told me that i deserved better- Don't worry i didn't-"
" I can't believe him" eren said annoyed running a hand through his hair
" Yeah" you said smiling.
"Did you Listen to him?"
"no I-"
"your gonna leave me arent you?" he said backing away and turning his body away while walking into the living room.
"what? no! I'm not planning on it"
"Planning?"
"well yeah!" you said throwing your hands up in the air.
" I knew it! Something would happen before i leave, You were gonna let me leave to Germany alone while you stay with levi!"
"what on earth are you talking about! I didnt even know about the job and I'm not inlove with Levi!:"
"Then who are you in love with!?"
"you stupid!" It was silent. I heard the keys and i looked at the door.
"where are you going?"I yell from across the room.
The Brunette i've fell in love with and gets Angered by so much was opening the front door, turning back angrily.
    " Im going to clear my head" is all he said before leaving.
_______
I sigh at the last hours past and kept watching abc. Daytime tv sucked.
    You heard the door opening and saw Eren. You didnt even bother to talk to him as he walked into the kitchen.
    Then you spoke
" remember all those football games you had? I went to?" He stayed silent " I went for you, I never went for anyone but you, even if i didn't know anybody there that day. And remember When we went to the same college together? Because i wanted to stay with you and you wouldn't leave until i did, even though i gave you a hard time i knew i wanted to go with you. And remember when You got drunk every night and I was here to try to Keep you Sane when i was home? Everything i Did was for you, More then me. I never questioned what you did because i love you too much to even care" at this moment i haven't realized that he moved from the kitchen to the side of the couch.
i tear up
" AND I GAVE UP MY BABY JONAH, MY FIRST CHILD UP BECAUSE I KNEW THAT WE COULDN'T LIVE LIKE THAT AT THE TIME AND I KNEW YOUR PARENTS WOULDN'T RESPECT ME! I DO THIS ALL FOR YOU! I WILL NEVER HEAR MY BABY SAID ITS FIRST WORDS, WALK ITS FIRST STEP OR HAVE ITS FIRST CHRISTMAS. I DO THIS ALL FOR YOU EREN! NOT FOR ME OR FOR GOD'S SAKE LEVI! NOTHING INVOLVED HIM. EVERYTHING I DID DEPENDED ON YOU" I said looking up at him. spitting in disgust the last words.
"If you think that I would want to be with Levu, after everything we've been through, then i dont even know why i'm still here" I said standing up and opening the door to the bedroom. i was yanked back by a pair of arms and carved by warm arms, i resisted, trying to get away but his arms kept holding me tighter, and i broke down.
" I love you." He said whispering
" Your an idiot eren"