Armin x Reader The garden

I met Armin in the military. When he was the brains, and he had the hilarious hair cut. I was a background person, the ones Infront. The ones that risk their lives saving the others.
   THAT... Was six years ago.
Armin is 24, and I myself is 22.
  I bleached my hair a beautiful platinum blonde, to hide my original hair (not that I hated it, I was just messing with my hair)
  My hair grew long and so did Armins, but he managed enough. He finally agreed to let me cut his hair. I don't regret doing it. And so does he. His hair was pulled back in a loose man bun then cut around. And he looked hott now.
   Oh I almost forgot. How could i?
Me and Armin are married, we have a house in a large field safe in the walls. And we have 1 child and one on the way.
  Our child is four, and her name is Natalie. She has blonde hair like Armin and is already 1/3 taller then me. And I'm around 5'3.
   The baby in my belly is expected any minute. And we are already assured it's a boy, which made Armin very excited. Our house is three stories including the basement, where Armins office and my hangout is. The first and main floor is no different then no other. Kitchen, living room, dinning room. Upstairs is our bedroom, Natalie's bedroom, the new babies bedroom and a play room.

_________(you)

    I was in my little room, in the basement sitting on the ground reading a book. Although I had chairs I just felt like having my back against the wall was the most comfy able situation for me right now. Armin was in the other room with his door open.
  I heard his chair pull and and footsteps. I looked up to see Armin standing over me. I closed my book as he crouched down going eye to eye. He then focused his eyes on my belly, placing both hands around it. I smiled as I place my hands on top of his, before he turns them and locks our hands together. I look at our hands before looking at Armin, admiring his features. He's has changed ever since I met him, and I love watching him change.
  He noticed I was watching him and smiled. Before placing a sweet and quick kiss on my lips and forehead before standing up.
    " I'm going to pick Natalie up from Eren's and Meadows house" he simply says and I nod. I get up slowly and head out to the garden, by then Armin was already gone.

_____
I was simply just picking flowers when I hear Natalie.
"MOMMA MOMMA!" She screamed. I turned, smiling. I leaned down and held out my arms. She went into my arms and I hugged her before taking her hand and holding it.
   "And papa and us go for a walk?" Natalie asked and I looked up to Armin, who was making his way over. I laughed and nodded.
  "We can go down the road to the river" I said as Armin took her other hand and we walked down the road, lightly lifting Natalie at times.

______ one week later.
I had my baby the day after we walked on the road. Armin as always flipped out like the first time and panicked.
   When the baby came out, he had white hair and white eyes. He was a rare condition called Albinism. But after about a week his hair turned blonde and his eyes were brown. Like normal.
        When he was first born, and Armin first saw him, Armin instantly thought it wasn't his baby, but he held it like his anyways. I believe deep inside he knew it was his.
    It's been a month and the baby is unusually smart. He is growing.  faster.

_______
He is now two years old and walking, talking and playing. They were in the garden. Running in the roses. I went inside to sit down and finally finish that book. I sat along the wall like I did reading the book originally. As I read I heard footsteps, expecting it to be a child I sigh.
  "Hey could I have some time alone. And this is my place your not allowed in it" I said in a weird Irish tone. 
   "Oh sorry babe I didn't know" Armin laughed as he stood infront of me, crouching down. I smile as he puts one hand against the wall, holding himself on the wall, barricading me. I smile stupidly as I look up at him. I close the book and lock my arms around his neck and let them hang. He then takes the other arm and puts it on my cheek before passionately kissing me. We soon escape for a breath and we exchange smiles.
   "Don't forget that I love you" he reminds me
"And don't forget I love you too" I remind him.
"Good" he said before kissing me again. He then stood up and walked back to his office, saying the stupidest but exciting words yet.
   "Eren is gonna watch the kids. A evening to ourselves"
  And he left me nearly dying from the red on my cheeks on the floor,
Against the wall.