1.4

Hey guys! I got this update quick huh? Well all I wanna say is, I took a break and I regret it. Hello my lovelys! I haven't seen you in awhile. How about we add onto our lovely's and vote,comment and read. Comment your suggestions on what should happen! I want your guys opinion. And let's make these shots good again eh? Okay. So the last time you-the reader and narrorater (I'm bad at spelling XD) was captured by a slave owner acouple months after running from their home, which was being teared apart as you know it. Your brother Luke, is somewhere in this owners house and he's your last blood and fam, so of coarse you wanna find him. And I wonder who R.A is? God, we should all know. Hint...Ravioli. Yum. Now I'm hungry. Okay let's get to the story.

I wondered the halls like a kid on the first day of middle school. Someone noticed me, a girl. Looked about to be 18. She was small tho. I smiled as she walked to me, returning the smile.
"Hey! Are you new here?" She asked then right before I replied she kept talking "well- of coarse. I've never seen you here before." She said laughing to herself.
"Uh ha...yeah" I said "well, I'm lost. Where will dinner be served?" I asked and her blue eyes turned to look to her left as someone walked by waving to her. "Oh, the dining hall? You can follow me when it starts. About 10 minutes" she said "I'm Krista. But people started callin me Kris, so you can call me that" she said
"I'm Abby" I said "have you seen a boy, came in with me. Blonde hair and taller then me.?" I asked and she thought. "The only blonde boy I've met here is Armin,Jean and Reiner. And of coarse Erwin but I don't think you mean him." She said "what's his name?" She asked as we started walking down the hall. Right when I was going to awnser I hear footsteps behind me. We both went silent and stiff, she knew who it was. She turned
"Hello sir," she said and looked at me. I turned to see a short man, well dressed with black hair that rose and fell on his face. He kept a bored face as he ran his hand through his hair. "Your the new slave...Abby is it?" He asked. I nod "yes."
Kris groaned as he snapped his eyes to me "that's master." He barked and I gulped "yes,master" I quickly corrected myself. He nodded as he walked next to kris and down the hall with us. "Kris, make a seat for Abby next to you. " he said to her and she noises before he left.
-----------
At the long and wide dinner table of about fifty women, I seen about twenty open chairs. Them boys walked in. I slowly ate as Kris talked to me and a girl Ymir next to her. I looked at the boys walking in to try and find Luke. I look at the seats next to me. I saw acouple seats were open before another row of girls sat after the empty seats.

It took about five minutes of looking to find him walking in with a Brown haired boy and the man I've met today, that awkwardly bathed me. He was Soo weird. Luke spots me and nonchalontly walked to me. The boys behind him. I looked at my plate as Luke say next to me. Reiner walked next to be and next to Kris. They kissed and he smiled. I then realized they were a thing. I then turned to Luke
"have you met the master?" Luke said, I've seen he caught along. I nod

"He walked me and Kris down here." I said turning to master, who was eating in the end middle of the table. He was quietly eating as two girls talked to him. He nodded along.
"Those girls, are the ones that like him. Reiner says they is with him there everyday unless he puts someone else next to him those days." I nodded along
"What are those girls names?" I asked.
"Eren told me that the redish brown haired girl is Petra, and the Girl on the other side is Isabelle. She has the weirdest hair." He said and I looked. Her eyes were sharper then Petra's, whose eyes were like puppies. Isabelle's hair was a darkened red.
"And what's important about them." I said and he smiles
"Well, Master uses his Women slaves. Become friends with them, persuade them to be with him more so he won't have to come around to you" Luke said starting to look serious.
My heart aches and my neck became stuff as he said that "What?Really?" I asked and he nodded. 
"I'm worried for you"
--------
I walked out with Krista
"Who was that boy you were with? You guys are cute together. I nearly choked on air and smiled

"Well...he was the boy I was asking about before" I said and her eyes lit up
   "Are you guys a couple? That's so cute!"
"No no no, he's my brother. We were in hiding together" I said and that's all I really wanted to tell er today. And she didn't ask. Just laughed about what she assumed and what it really was.
"Oh gross I'm sorry. " she said.
"Well this is my room, I'll see you later" she said waving as I waved back.
------
I walk into my room and the first think I see is the bed. I was tired. I don't know why. I went to the closet and put on pajamas before heading to bed.
---
All night all I could think about was What Master was doing. Who he was doing. Who is next. When will I be next? I was scared. Sweat appeared on my head as I layed in bed for hours. I need sleep bad. I close my eyes to only hear a click at the door. Flinching, I turn my head. Openin my eyes, my eyes widen and my jaw dropped. Why are they here?