Bertholt. P2

Before reading this, read the other bertholt shot. They all add up. An it would make more sense.

After About Years or being with Bertholt, that One and our first christmas eve was my favorite. How even though we were friends, we layed together that night, And it didn't feel weird, It felt right, Normal. It wasn't the first time i layed in bed with Bertholt. We were childhood friends, Until his mom, Georgia Died, Of cancer, me and Bertholt were next to her in the hospital when she died. even though i didn't understand, i was 6, Bertholt was 8, So he got it all. We were rushed out and that was the last time i saw him until he moved away. I dont know why they left so early. they left everything in the house and was out by the next morning.
When i saw Bertholt, Or seen him, It was on facebook in the -People you may know-
I texted him, Asking if he knew who i was. He read it but didn't reply, look weeks. So i lost hope after texting him repeatedly. But one night i got a text that simply said -I Remember-

Now Snapping out of my thoughts, I realized where I was. I was at the airport, with Bertholt in front of me. I smiled fakely as he wore his camo uniform. He realized i was faking it and frowned.
"Why do you have to go?" is all i said. He sighed
"Too late to go back" He said looking at the plane opening, which he will enter into and won't come back till god knows when.
"promise something to me before i leave"
"hm?"
" finish college, work hard in soccer, cuz your amazing at it." he said and i rolled my eyes
" really? your worried about that?" i said and he smiled. I heard the lady calling for their plane. Bertholt turned to the lady
" ill see you. Jazmin"
"bye aladdin." i said as he kissed my forehead and left.
that was a week ago.
i haven't hear from him. I struggle to keep all the bills up, that was bert's thing.
I've emailed Bert so many times, Sometimes i think he's not even breathing, which is the worst thing to think of. I would break down and call Meadow, who would come and secure me, telling me everything's okay and he will make it
But i could never sleep, not in this empty bed.

----
It's been three months and i've ended up losing hope in him emailing me, though i tell myself that he is alive and well, i know it. I turned my attention to soccer, Which my final game was next week.
"Oh my god ____!" Tex Barged in with Krista behind her.
"what happened?" I said as Tex hugged me securely and Krista turned on the tv, to my worst nightmares. ' 16 Military Trucks were blown up today, in Iraq. The attack was instantly placed in responsibility of Iraq Itself.-' I start crying, silently as i hugged Tex ' Only Few survived, Which were lucky, Many of the survivors lost limbs and etc that will effect them- i turn off the tv.

"Why" is all i said before finally breaking into loud disgusting sobs.
My final game was today, I wasnt ready, So far from ready. I haven't recovered, of course i haven't. This may take years. Knowing he hasnt emailed me so i cant ask him or him tell me he was okay.
I huffed as i sat on the Break Bench, Tex, Krista and Eren near me. remaining silent for they have lost a friend, But i've lost more than that. Ive lost my childhood.
---flashback---

"My hands are all blue!" you giggled as you jumped, looking at your hands.
"well yeah! Its chalk. it'll come off, see?" Bert said running his hand on mine, making them smear, i giggled and he smiled.
"cmon we are almost finished the drawing!" he said kneeling down, i follow quickly afterwards, grabbing a new color.
"do you think my mom would like this? I mean, she would love it right? being in the hospital must be hard" he said outlining the words
" yeah" i agreed nodding

"Kids! Lets go get some ice cream!"Darren yelled from across the street, at my house.
we both got up and ran over, i quickly hug darren "thank wooo" i said before hopping in the jep. Darren was my older brother, we were close when we were little.

As we backed out of the drive way the words became noticeable on the pavement

Welcome Home Mom.
little did we know

I gave a huff before we all stood and went to our positions. Eren patted my back before going to his position.

We won the game, Getting the county tropy, Since i made the ending score. Everyone circled me, even the Other teams players, which was weird. They all looked friendly, And they wouldnt let me out of the circle. Then a Spot in the Circle opened.

There stood a tall boy in his camo uniform, looking like he did when he left months ago. i tear of joy ran down my face as i ran to him, Not even caring about the roses in his hands. as i ran into him, i heard him chuckle, which made me cry even more, i missed it so much, i missed him to much.
" I missed you so much" i said sobbing. I felt him smiled against my neck as i burried myself into him.

" I Missed you too" he said.
i leaned out, holding his one open hand as he gave me the roses from the other, i took it and looked up at him
"Why didnt you email me?"
"Camp had no computers, stay off radius or some dumb crap" he said frowning.
"I thought you died." i said whispering. he heard me, from his sunken face
" i thought so too," he said kneeling down. i took in a sharp breath as i looked back up at me.
"_____, I loved you since i was little, since we lived across from eachother" he said laughing at his quick flashbacks
" and I wont change that feeling, I cant. I will never stop loving you" he said. you knew where this was going, and it was perfect
" I wanna protect you for the rest of my life, but you have to let me" he said and you nod. he smiled, pulling out a box
"Youve made me happy since we were little, and even if you say no, you made the the happiest person alive to be here right now. _____, Will you spend the rest of our time alive with me"
Ohhhs and ahhhs and my friends screaming were hears.
"yes" you said running to him and hugging him, he was still kneed, so you were alittle taller then him. he lifted you up and kissed you quickly, since we were both laughing.
he put me down and put the ring on my finger, a rush went through me, and i wish this could last forever.
And it did.