Intro

It had been 3 months since Mount Weather. Nothing has really happened since then, which I'm thankful for.

Arkadia has been pretty evolved ever since then. We now have horses and a rover and way more, those are just my favorites.

Me and my brothers relationship has evolved too. We've become closer than ever. He has told me a lot about what happened on the Ark when they sent the 100 down. And about Laila.

Bellamy and I became closer too. When he thinks it isn't too dangerous, he (sometimes) takes me with him, when he and Monty etc. go to explore new sectors with the rover. He also taught me how to use a gun and I practice almost every day to optimise my aim. I prefer a bow over a gun though, but it's handy to know how to use both of them, just in case.

Octavia has taught me how to ride a horse and everything Indra teaches her, she teaches me. She always teaches me her new skills when she learns some and I love that. At night, before bedtime, she always tells me stories about the Grounders and Trikru, that Lincoln or Indra told her. It's top secret though, I can't tell anyone.

Lincoln has taught me a lot of fighting skills and tactics which I love too. I think I'm a pretty good fighter by now. I love fighting and learning more, new challenges. He has taught me how to use a bow. I practice fighting every day too. He also learnt me Trigedasleng.

Kane and I don't talk at camp, except for the times he compliments me when I fight and stuff but I don't pay much attention to it. I try to accept him but, I don't know why, it's just hard for me. I was raised like that, and so was Lucas. Our dad taught us that. No matter what the person did, when you think they deserve to be forgiven, then you forgive them. Only then. He explained to us that some people just can't be forgiven. Except for family. Laila taught us the complete opposite; No matter what the person did, they always deserve to be forgiven. Forgive but don't forget, that was her motto. Lucas took her advice to heart and it was his motto too. But I settled with my dads advice. And that was never going to change. My brother knew that and he tried to change my mind but it didn't work.

Clarke hasn't come back ever since she left three months ago and honestly, I missed her. I felt like without her we weren't going to make the right decisions. I got angry back in Mount Weather with her for no reason. I got angry because she cared about her mum. I think I just got jealous because I don't have a mother. At least, not anymore. I wanted to tell her I was sorry but up until this day I have never had the chance to.

Jasper was wasted, most of the days. Maya's dead broke him. I felt bad for him and I talked to him as much as I could, just to look out for him. So I could support him and take care about him not committing suicide. I think I was the only person he dared to talk to about his feelings. And Octavia. Most of the time he cried when he did that and I think at first he was ashamed but now he feels comfortable. At least, that's what I hope.

Raven likes to talk to me about Finn and tell stories about her early life. We sometimes cry together over Finn but I think it's a good thing to talk about your feelings rather than keeping it all to yourself. Because at a certain moment, you won't be able to hold it together anymore and that could cause bad things.

With everyone else I sometimes talk but everyone has their own job. I like it in Arkadia.

Did I mention that I cut my hair? It just always hung in my way so I gave it a cut. I regret it now, though. My clothing style has changed too. I dress more as a fighter now. Octavia always gives me clothes she doesn't wear anymore. I feel better in these clothes, more like myself :)