Epilogue

Naomi's POV

Shawn and I met up with the rest of the group at the restaurant.

It was a cute small Italian place. I sat between Shawn and Cameron.

I smiled once I saw Carter and Logan smiling feeding each other. I'm surprised. She's never done anything like that with a guy...ever.

I looked over at Pamela. Her and Hayes were taking cute selfies. I grinned. I was so content.

Shawn squeezed my hand. I put my head on his shoulder and let out a breath.

"What are you ordering Gilinsky?" I smirked.

"A coke." he tried to act serious but I could see a smile playing on his lips.

I reminisced the last few months in my head. I was so thankful for all the opportunities I had gotten, the people I had met, and being able to share my love for music.

Everyone chatted throughout the dinner and it was just like any other say. I was going to miss this.

"I'd like to say something." Bart stood as we all looked towards him. "I'm going to address the elephant in the room, tomorrow is Naomi's last MagCon." He stated.

I gave him a small smile.

"I'd just like to thank you Naomi for not only bringing talent, positive energy, and your happy, funny self to this convention. But, joining our family. And I just want to let you know, family is forever and we will never forget moments shared with you."

I was crying by that point. Bart reminisced some funny moments. We all laughed and cried.

"Lastly, I would like to not think of this as goodbye, but a new beginning, for you, Naomi Christopher." Bart rose his glass. "To Naomi!"

Everyone cheered. I was smiling so wide by then. I got up to hug Bart. "Thanks kid."

"Thank you so much." I cried into his shirt.

Pamela and Logan smiled and me and I let out a breath.

Shawn and I were the first to leave, we were both really tired.

We sat on a bench outside the restaurant.

Shawn kissed my cheek and I laughed. "I love you." he said, startling me.

My eyes widened. I turned to face him, grabbing his face. "I love you so much, Shawn Mendes."

He leaned in and placed his lips on mine in a sweet kiss. "I got something for you." he said, opening a box. He pulled out a silver necklace with a heart on it.

"It's beautiful." I whispered.

"This represents not just me, but everyone important in your life. So when your away, we'll always be with you." Shawn told me as he put it on.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I engulfed him in my arms.

"Thank you." I told him.

"No, thank you." he replied.

The next day was a blur filled with goodbyes and congratulations. I was going to miss everyone until it hurt.

-

As of today, I am touring the world with One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. It is so amazing. I couldn't have asked for my life to go anywhere else.

They are all the most down to earth guys and my best friends.

I even got signed to a record label! I'm working on an album right now. My life is going great and it's all because of MagCon.

I remind myself that everyday, that MagCon brought me to where I am. It built my career which I am so grateful for.

I haven't talked to the boys or Mahogany since the last show. They must all be doing their own things now. I think it's for the best we all let go at some point.

Shawn and I broke up about half way through the tour. We couldn't handle a long distance relationship with both of us on tour, it was too difficult.

Pamela and Logan are still my best friends! They are both dating Carter and Hayes and I'm so glad their happy.

I never took off the necklace Shawn had given me that night. Why? It represented everything I cared about. I never wanted to forget anything I loved.

Everyday, before a show, I kiss the little heart on the chain and hold it up to the sky. I thank god for all the people in my life and all the people who have helped me.

I know I am a singer, one who is in a different place everyday. But part of me will always be The MagCon Singer.

A/N

I decided I just couldn't let this story go unfinished. I had spent 6 months of my life on it and it just felt right.

Probably not your ideal ending but at least there is one now!

Thank you all so much for your support on this book! I'm so glad you liked it!

Thank you to Pamlea and Logan for being in this story<33333

I love you all!!

xx