The MagCon Singer

Naomi's POV

I walked into the Hilton Hotel in LA feeling extremely nervous.

Today was the day i'd join the MagCon family.

I come from Boston, MA.

I am a singer and I play guitar.

This is the first BIG project I've ever done.

I began my career on an app, Vine.

If you don't know what Vine is, it's an app where you can create 6 second loop videos and share them on the Internet like Instagram. But Vine videos came first.

Anyway, now I have around 2.6 million followers on Vine for my singing. I am so grateful for where it has taken me, MagCon.

I was beyond excited but also curious as to how the situation would work out. I mean...10 boys and one girl?

The room arrangements? What order we would go on stage? If I'd like the boys?

I'm sure I would. I knew who they were of course:

Cameron Dallas

Nash Grier

Taylor Caniff

Matthew Espinosa

Jack G and Jack J

Shawn Mendes

Aaron Carpenter

Carter Reynolds

And Hayes Grier

I'll admit, I was overjoyed to be the one singing Vine girl they picked.

It made me feel more then special.

After the receptionist gave me my key, I walked towards the elevator when it opened letting out 10 teenage boys.

I smiled, this was it.

They all looked at me and smiled with their beautiful, pure white teeth.

"Hey, you must be the new girl. Naomi Christopher?" Cameron asked. God he's gorgeous.

"That's me." I bit my lip and played with the handle of my guitar case.

"Cool, I'm Cameron, this is Nash, Taylor," He named off everyone before smiling at me once again.

"Want us to uh take you to your room?" Hayes asked shyly.

I smiled at him. "Yeah, sure."

We walked into the elevator and began talking about the room arrangements.

Matthews POV

"I'm with Nash and Hayes, as usual."

Cameron said to Naomi. He was reading us all the room arrangements.

"Carter, Taylor, Aaron and Jack J." Dangit, I wasn't with Carter.

"Jack G., Matthew, and Shawn." I nodded and smiled at Shawn and Jack.

"What about Naomi?" Nash asked.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." he unrolled his paper again. We all rolled are eyes at his stupidness.

"Your with Matthew, Jack and Shawn."

I tried to contain my smile. I already knew everyone was jealous. She was beautiful.

"Sweet." she smiled at me and I smirked back.

"Your gorgeous-" I assumed from the voice Jack J said into the silence.

We all laughed while waiting for her to say something.

"Thanks, your pretty hot yourself." she winked at him and we all smiled.

By the glances everyone was giving each other, we could tell she was just as weird as us.

A/N

HEY. So hope ya liked that first part and the second will be up once I get a few reads :)

xx