Moments Like This

Naomi's POV

I let out a long yawn. We were walking back from the beach and it was about 6:30.

"Want me to give you a piggy-back ride?" Shawn asked, a small smile on his face.

"Yes!" I grinned and climbed on to his back as he bent down.

He grabbed the back of my thighs and hoisted me up while he stood up.

I placed my head on his shoulder. "Thanks Shawn." I kissed his temple.

I looked ahead to see Matt looking at me. He seemed angry.

"What?" I mouthed.

He just shook his head back and forth the turned his attention forwards.

For the remainder of the walk, I talked to Hayes and Shawn.

Everyone seemed a little tired.

We finally made it to the hotel and got in the elevator.

I got a sad feeling in my stomach when I realized it was our last day in Orlando.

"Shawn?" I whispered in his ear as we rode up the elevator.

"Hmm yeah?" he mumbled.

"Where are we going tomorrow?" I asked. I was completely unaware of the next MagCon and where it would be.

"Well, Bart couldn't book a show for us at any hotels, so we're going home for the week." He answered and I sighed.

"I don't want to." I whined holding onto his neck tighter.

We exited the elevator as the doors opened.

"You sound like a 4 year old." He laughed.

God, that has to be the most beautiful sound on earth. When Shawn Mendes laughs.

"Sometimes I wish I was." I said quietly.

He turned his head to look at me for a moment then turned away.

"This is my stop." I hopped off his back and turned to face Shawn as the rest of the boys entered their rooms.

"Thanks Mendes." I smiled pecking his cheek.

His cheeks tinted red making my stomach twist.

"Anytime Naomi." he nodded, a smile also on his face.

I was about to enter my room when he stopped me.

"Naomi! Wait," he grabbed my arm. I turned around ready to listen. "Do you want to see the movie on the beach with me tonight?" he spoke quickly, I almost couldn't make out what he said.

My eyes widened. "Not as like a date though...right?" I bit my lip.

I would LOVE to go on a date with Shawn, but I feel like it wouldn't be fair to do to Matt.

I'm not sure what terms him and I are on right now...but he seems upset with me.

"Yeah...not a date." he waited for me to answer.

"I'd love too." We both grinned. "Let me just, uh, shower and change?"

"Yeah, I need to shower too. I'll pick you up at 7:30? The movies at 8." he told me.

"Perfect." I whispered.

"Great. See you at 8." he winked and walked away.

I laughed to myself. Gosh, that boy was to darn cute.

-

"I never shipped Matomi, I was Nawn since day one." Carter added to the conversation as he packed to go home tomorrow.