I Think I Might Pass Out Again

Naomi's POV

I squinted at the bright light shining on my eyes and face. I opened my eyes wider as I saw someone I didn't know holding a small flashlight. I sat up, scooting away only to fall into the lap of someone.

"Shawn." I murmured looking up at him now that my head was in his lap.

"Yes, how are you feeling." he pressed his palm to my cheek.

It all came back to me. Falling over Cameron. Bumping my head. The vibration. I shuddered.

"Fine...I think." I got up into a sitting position and looked forward to see that the person holding the flashlight was a doctor.

"Sorry if I scared you Hun, I'm Doctor Mavericks." she held out her hand and I shook it.

"No harm done." I gave her a small smile.

"I will tell Mr. Bordelon that she will be fine. Just a small bump on the back of her head." Dr. Mavericks told Shawn and he nodded.

She waved goodbye to Shawn and I and exited the room.

"We're in the emergency room?" I asked looking around.

Shawn nodded. "You passed out for a good five hours." He hopped off the table where he was sitting with me.

"Wow..." I whispered. "Where is everyone?"

"In the waiting room. I came in here with you just in case you woke up. Bart wanted me to." he told me and I smiled at him.

"Thank You Shawn." I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"No problem. Come on." he grabbed my hand and helped me down off the table.

We walked out of the room and down a hall which opened up into a spacious lobby or waiting area. All the boys were sitting there.

"Naomi." Matt grinned walking up to me. He wrapped me in a bear hug and I laughed.

"Glad to hear you'll be okay kid." Bart patted me on the back after Matt FINALLY let me go.

"Thanks." I smiled at everyone. "Uh, should we be getting to the airport?"

"Oh, dang flabbit." Nash uttered and I let out a laugh.

"You're right, it's 7:00. Lets Go!" Bart called to us and we all made our way onto the bus.

Our bags were already in the bus because we figured we would go to the airport from the mall. I guess we just went to the emergency room instead though.

"I-G-G-Y" I shimmied as I hopped on the bus singing the song 'Fancy' by Iggy Azalea.

"Who dat, who dat." Hayes yelled back.

I smirked ruffling his hair and grabbing my phone out of my back pocket.

My breath hitched as I saw a new notification.

Twitter:

@Harry_Styles mentioned you in a tweet: @NaooomiC just watched all of your vines! You're extremely talented and I would love to chat with you sometime.

"Naomi? Did you see it?!" Mahogany grinned shaking my shoulders. I looked up.

I stared at her speechless. Harry Styles just tweeted me. He watched all my Vines. He saw me sing. He called me talented. And he wants to talk to me. Me, Naomi Christopher.

"I-I..." I tried to form a sentence but just started smiling like an idiot at my phone.

Mahogany laughed. "I'm guessing you did."

"What's up with her?" Matt smirked taking a seat next to me.

"Harry Styles tweeted her!" Mahogany smiled.

"What?!" Matt screamed and I blushed, laughing and nodding my head.

I show Matt and the rest of the boys the tweet as we made our way to the airport.

I couldn't believe it and neither could they.

After talking to everyone about what I should say, we decided:

@NaooomiC- @Harry_Styles thank you so much! It means a lot knowing you watched my vines :) I would love to meet with you as well.

I sighed, leaning my head on Matt's shoulder, closing my eyes to get some sleep after all that madness.

Harry Styles thinks I'm talented.

I smiled to myself.

I think I might pass out again.

A/N

HANKAKSHAJKAJDDN

WHERE ARE MY DIRECTIONERS AT?

THANKS FOR READING.

ILYSM

COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!! :)

Xx