Arriving in Dallas & Hayes

Naomi's POV

I was awoken at 5:30 by my alarm clock.

I groaned slapping the sleep button.

"Get up Naomi, we are gonna miss our flight." Shawn warned getting up.

I finally dragged myself out of bed. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, put on makeup and put my hair into a bun of the top of my head.

I slipped on some baggy sweatpants, a Boston Bruins sweatshirt, and some chestnut colored moccasins.

"Ready?" Matt asked. They had all their bags and we were good to go.

"Ready." I assured as we walked out the door. We met the rest of the boys in the lobby.

We called some taxis and were off to LAX.

I was in the same taxi as Nash, Cam and Hayes.

"Hayes," I called and he looked up from his phone. "Your nostrils are huuuge." I smirked and he rolled his eyes while Nash and Cam laughed.

We made small talk for the rest of the ride which wasn't to long.

We hopped out of the taxi, grabbing all our bags from the trunk.

After security, we waited for our plane to be called.

"I'm going to get McDonald's." I told the boys before walking off.

I waited in line to get to the register.

Someone bumped into me and I fell to the floor.

"I'm so sorry are you ok?" a male voice asked and I looked up to see and outstretched hand.

"Yeah uh..." I accepted the hand and got up, brushing my self off as well.

I finally turned to take a good look at the strangers face. He was a very attractive teenage boy. Maybe, 18.

"It's fine." I smiled.

He smiled as well. I caught him eyeing my body. I immediately felt insecure and turned back around.

I ordered my food and began to walk off with it.

As I put a fry in my mouth, I felt a hand wrap around mine.

I turned to my side to see Nash.

"Hello." I greeted him after swallowing the fry.

"Hi." he smiled. "Our flights leaving now so I though I'd come get you."

I nodded. Nash and I made our way onto the plane. I saw Matt pat a window seat next to him. I grinned letting go of Nash and sitting next to Matt.

I buckled my seat as the flight attendant said too. In my row from the window seat to the end was, me, Matt and Carter.

I leaned my head on Matt's shoulder as the plane took off.

"Goodbye Los Angeles." I mumbled before falling asleep.

"Attention passengers, we are about to hit a bit of turbulence so please, buckle up!"

My eyes fluttered open as I felt my seatbelt tighten around my waist.

Matt had buckled it for me.

"Thanks." I looked at him and he nodded giving me one of his adorable smiles.

The plane started to shake and I panicked, grabbing the armrests. My heart began beating like crazy.

"It's alright." Matt mumbled wrapping his hand around my waist.