Sweetheart

Naomi's POV

It took a while to explain to everybody what happened.

I went from Alanna introducing me to Brandon to Aaron getting hit.

We were all in a car on our way to the hospital.

Aaron was lying across mine, Matts, and Nash's legs.

Aaron's head was in my lap. He looked very pale and woozy. I looked down to see his eyes closing. "Tired?" I asked.

He mumbled something on the lines of 'yeah' or 'yes'.

I smiled. He's such a cutie.

I played with his hair for a bit than I noticed Matt looking at me.

"What?" I asked quietly not wanted to wake Aaron up.

He smiled, leaning over he placed a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and shook my head. My cheeks got redder as I looked down.

Nash's POV

I turned to look out the window awkwardly as Matt kissed Naomi's cheek. Can't he tell I like her? Alot.

Tapping my fingers on the window ledge, I watched as we pulled into the hospital parking lot. Aaron was taken right off our laps and into the hospital.

Lets just say, we waited awhile. The lobby was very boring and we were on our phones most of the time.

I was looking through twitter when I saw a tweet from Naomi:

@NaooomiC- so grateful.

I smiled looking up at where she was, pacing across the hospital floors impatiently. I heard her faintly mumbling under her breath, talking to herself.

"Friends and Family of Aaron Carpenter?" a doctor walked into the room and everyone shot up.

"That'd be us." Bart smiled. "How is he?"

"Better than ever." the doctor smiled, "Are you all immediate family?" he asked and we all looked at each other.

I looked next to me to see Naomi biting on her nails. I rubbed her back which seemed to calm her down.

"No, just friends." Bart told him.

"Alright," the doctor held a clipboard at his side, "One at a time."

"I think Naomi should go first." Cam announced and I smiled.

"No, uh, you guys deserve to go first." she insisted and I shook my head.

"Naomi, go. Your going to pass out if you don't see him soon." I gave her a nudge towards the hall and she gave us all a smile that seemed to say 'Thank You.'

Naomi's POV

"He's in room 127." A nurse informed me and I nodded.

My hand wrapped around the knob. It was cold, giving me shivers and goosebumps. I opened the door to see a much healthier looking boy than I had seen earlier in the car today. He was staring out the window making me smile.

"Aaron?" I asked and he turned towards me.

His face brightened and I got butterflies knowing I made him a bit happy.

"Sweetheart." he put his head on the pillow and opened his arms as if asking for a hug.

I love when he calls me that.

I excepted the hug. We embrace tightly before, sadly, letting go.

"How are you feeling?" I ask holding his hand tight.

"Splendid." he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear before smiling at me.

I laughed. "I never properly thanked you for what you did Aaron."

"It was nothing really-"

"No, Aaron. It was a very big deal. Knowing you're there for me is one of the best feelings. Having someone...to protect you." I whispered the last part and he stared into my eyes. "So, Thank You."

"Well," he sat up straighter, "I wasn't expecting something that deep, but your very welcome, Naomi."

I chuckled and heard a knock on the door. "HURRY IT UP."

"Taylor, Shut Up." I shouted back and it went silent. I smiled, satisfied while Aaron let out a laugh.

"I should probably go."

"Yeah." he agreed snuggling up in his covers. "I'm a bit tired to so if you could ask the boys to hold off from seeing me?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Naomi, can you sing me a song?" He asked right as I was about to leave.

"Aaron...not here. Not now."

"Pleeeease." he stuck out his bottom lip and showed me his big brown eyes.

"Fine. Really quick." I sat back down on the stool next to Aaron's bed.

I sang to him one of my favorite songs, A Thousand Years by Christina Perri:

"I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't, be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more."

I sang the last part more quietly after realizing he had drifted off.

"Night Aaron." I whispered, kissing his forehead and exiting the room.

A/N

Cuuuute.

THANKS FOR READING BABES.

COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!

LOVE YA'S

xx