Day 1 Drama

Naomi's POV

MagCon was confusing. I didn't know where I had to be half the time. I turned to the schedule an employee had written on a whiteboard.

I checked under my name and saw:

Naomi:

12:30 - lunch

(Which had already happened)

1:00 - performance on main stage, Brave and Wake Me Up.

I nodded to no one in particular and grabbed my guitar.

Sure enough, it was 12:58.

My nerves immediately kicked. Performing in front of a live audience is totally different then singing to your iPhone...

"Hey!" Bart cheered jogging over to me, "You ready?" he asked giving me an encouraging smile.

"Think so..." I tilted my head out the door so I could see the crowd awaiting me. "Yes." I assured and gave Bart a small smile.

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

"Getting ready." he shrugged.

I frowned. I was disappointed they didn't want to wish me luck or-

"Hey NAOMMMMI!" I heard loud thuds running towards me.

"Jack!" I smiled brightly at the rest of the boys. " And Matt and Shawn and Nash and I don't feel like saying all your names." I pretended to be exhausted. They laughed.

"Why'd you guys come down." I quietly tuned my guitar, which can't really be quiet... I don't know.

"To wish you luck and watch." Aaron smiled. "Thanks guys." I blushed.

"You didn't think we were gonna miss you perform did ya?!" Taylor playfully punched me. I smiled.

"We'll be on the stage," Matthew smiled as the boys walked on and the screaming began, "Good Luck." he squeezed my hand and ran on stage.

I gulped, and looked at Bart.

"Make them want more. Make them show that you love what you do. And what do you do?"

"I sing." I smiled brightly at Bart.

"Make us proud kiddo." he kissed my head.

I am a singer, that's one thing that'll never change.

I took one last breath before Mahogany called my name.

The crowd went wild. I've never felt so appreciated...

I smiled at the boys and Mahogany.

In that moment, it was like nothing mattered, I just couldn't wait to sing. Like a bolt of confidence rushed through me.

"WHATS GOING ON LOS ANGELES!" I shouted happily into the microphone before sitting on the stool that was placed for me.

The crowd screamed making me laugh,

"Some of you may not know me, I'm Naomi Christopher. I sing. My career began on Vine and here I am." I ran a finger through my hair.

"Sing!"

The crowd chanted.

"I was getting to that calm ya selves." I made a tisking motion with my hands making everyone laugh.

"Ok, so the first song I'm gonna sing is a song I'm pretty sure most people know," I adjusted my guitar, " it's called Brave by Sara Bareilles." The crowd cheered and I heard a couple shout 'Yaaaas' or 'SLAY QUEEN'.