Night Flights

Naomi's POV

"Wake up, we're at the airport." someone shook me.

I blinked my eyes open to see Matt getting out of his seat. I got up, adjusting my shirt.

"Are we going to get our bags?" I yawned.

Matt nodded, his eyes droopy after waking up. He's so cute when he's sleepy.

What.

No, Naomi, focus on the reason you're here, your career.

Matt and I made our way off the bus. Everyone was out there waiting, bags in hand.

"Finally, it's about time you woke up!" Hayes groaned.

"Sorry." I shrugged pulling my bags out of the bus luggage compartment.

"We have a half-hour til our flight leaves for Orlando." Bart told us as we entered the airport.

-

Screams hit me hard as we walked through security. The fans were lined up with ropes holding them back.

"Naomi!" some shouted.

I grinned, blowing kisses and waving to some. They erupted in screams and I laughed.

"Amazing." Cameron smirked, shaking his head.

"What?" I tilted my head to the side and gave him a small smile.

"They love you." he looked into my eyes.

I blushed and punched his arm. "Are you kidding? They love you." I told him making him smile. "I just wish there was a way I could talk to them, you know? Tell them the impact they've made on our lives." I sighed as he listened intently.

"Flight 472 to Orlando, Florida is now boarding, 472 to Orlando."

Everyone grabbed their luggage and we boarded.

I sat between Jack and Jack.

"Are you watching Finding Nemo?" I smiled at Jack Johnson and he nodded excitedly. He's such a little kid.

"I'm in." I grabbed my set of headphones and plugged them into the small T.V.

I heard a laugh before I placed the headphones on my head.

I looked towards Jack G on my left, next to the window seat, a smirk on his face.

"Is there a problem Mr. Gilinsky?" I asked.

"No. You just make me laugh." He sighed plugging in his earphones and looking out the window.

I smiled at him and put my headphones on my head.

-

"Fish are friends, not food." Jack J and I repeated for the thousandth time, breaking out in laughter.

It was a little after midnight and everyone was trying to sleep but Jack and I. We were extremely hyper.

"SHUT UP." Taylor yelled and I laughed again.

"What is wrong with her?" I heard Hayes whisper in the seat in front of me.

I kicked it and he groaned making me chuckle.

"Attention passengers, we are now landing in Orlando, Florida."

I squealed. My favorite part of nighttime flights is landing in a city full of lights. It's magical to look out over all the streets.

I leaned over Gilinsky to get a view. Pressing my head to his chest, I watched in awe as we flew over Orlando. Lights spread for miles, it was breathtaking.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" he asked me and I nodded slowly, not wanting to take my eyes off the scene in front of me.

"It really is." I whispered looking up to face him. My eyes wandered down to his lips, realizing our faces were this close, I blushed.

He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Please buckle your seat belts ladies and gentlemen as we land." The flight attendant announced making me jerk away from Jack quickly to buckle up.

I wished I could've stayed there longer though, just to stare at his face. And I swear, for a moment I thought he would kiss me.

-

"Hold you tight straight through the daylight, I'm right here, when you gonna realize. That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl." I finished singing to Carter. I was exhausted so I did it quietly.

"Thank you." he mumbled.

He had asked me a few minutes earlier to sing him a song. So obviously I sang him 5 seconds of summer I mean, lets be real here.

We were currently in a taxi on our way to the hotel.

"Hey, Naomi." Cameron called.

"What?" I asked.

"Hit-"

I whipped around to see him holding his iPhone facing me. Probably vining.

"I swear to god, if you ask me to hit that Nae Nae I will whoop yo ass when we get to the hotel." I warned, shutting him up.

He'd probably post the Vine later but I didn't care.

"Thank god we're here." Mahogany let out a long groan making me laugh. I fixed my hair as I stood up to exit the cab.

I got out after Matt. He stood there waiting for me. I hopped out, stumbling a bit. Matt grabbed my waist, balancing me.

I blushed and looked up to him. He gave me a cute little smile.

I grabbed his hand as we walked into the hotel. Bart told Matt and I our room numbers and handed up keys and we walked by.

I yawned leaning my head on his shoulder. "MagCon tomorrow." I sighed.

"I know." he replied as we stepped into the elevator alone. I guess the rest of the boys and Mahogany already left to their rooms.

I lifted my head off his shoulder and looked at him a small smile on my lips.

He turned to look at me. "What?"

I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Naomi, can I tell you something?" he asked me.

"Yeah, course." I squeezed his hand and turned my body to face him.

He stared into my eyes and smiled.

"I really like you, Naomi."

A/N

Hey Guys! Hope you liked this chapter!

Be sure to Comment, Vote and Follow!

Love you all sm.

Thanks for reading.

Xx