Lips Of Deceit

*Brian's POV*

I was rudely awaken by a body falling on top of mine and then having the lyrics to 'Wild Boys' screamed repeatedly in my ear.

I screamed however once I realized who that was, I sat up quickly, wrapping my arms around Jimmy, "You're back! You're actually back!"

I heard a scoff as Jimmy hugged me too, hiding his face in my hair, "Yeah, James is the only one that came back."

I smiled wide as I looked over Jimmy's shoulder, watching as Matt and McKenna were a few feet away from me, leaning against the wall by the door. They quickly pushed their backs off the wall as they made their way to me, giving me big hugs.

I closed my eyes as I heard the door creak open and soon, I heard Zacky squael girlishy, "Oh, you're back!"

Soon enough all five people were on top of me and I groaned as they literally pushed me on my back, however I tried to give them all a hug while they squeezed the air out of me.

"Hey, hey! Be careful, he's still recovering!"

Out of nowhere, they all got off me as Brooks and Elvis, followed by Vinnie and Darrell walked into the room. Jimmy frowned as he crossed his arms over his chest, "Recovering from what?"

I laughed awkwardly as I sat up properly, "I may or may not have been attacked and almost killed in the hands of a shodow-stepping creature."

McKenna punched my shoulder as I just laughed it off, "And you're telling me to be careful!"

Dimebag rolled his eyes as he stood with his arm wrapped around Vinnie's shoulders, "If it wasn't for Dio, you'd be dead as well."

I narrowed my eyes as she laughed awkwardly, "Let's be honest, if it wasn't for Lucifer and Jimmy, we'd all be dead."

Raising an eyebrow, I looked at all of them, "Lucifer? As in, the Devil?"

Matt laughed as he shook his head, "It's a crazy story for another time."

I stood up as I took the covers off me, glad that I had changed into a pair of basketball shorts so I wasn't showing as much skin as before. I looked at everyone as I grabbed my shirt from the bed, "Let's go to the bar, I met Lemmy and there's no way that I won't drink with him."

They all laughed as Darrell spoke up, "I need to make you guys a Black Tooth Grin! Let's go to the bar!"

We all cheered however Elvis stopped us, "Wait..." He turned to McKenna, raising an eyebrow, "Are you over twenty - one?"

I nodded as I wrapped an arm around my sister's shoulders, "She's actually twenty-two. She just has a baby face."

Vinnie smirked as he crossed his arms, "And how big is your age gap, exactly?"

I flattened my mouth a bit as they all started giggling, "Everybody, keep quiet."

After a moment of silence, Matt smiled wide as he screamed, "Sixteen years!"

I groaned as I lunged at him, however he laughed as he ran away. I chased after him as the others laughed from behind me, following us.

-

" Fuck, this is so strong. "

Darrell laughed as he slapped my back, "Oh, you're such a pussy."

Pantera's Domination played through the speakers in the pub as Cliff and Lemmy sat behind the bar, preparing drinks for all of us. Pretty much the whole city was in the pub, throwing us a Farewell Party. Darrell and Vinnie were going upstairs with us in a few hours.

I smiled as I looked at Jimmy who was jumping around, trying to get people to mosh with him. Putting my glass on the counter, I ran to him. Bumping into him, he smiled as he shoved me back and we both just started shoving each other and laughing. Fuck, it felt great.

A few moments later, Jimmy laughed as he pointed at me, "Dude, oh my God! Y-You need to find a mirror!"

I frowned as I turned over to look at the guys. They were all laughing, however my expression wasn't as pleased as theirs. They looked exactly like they did when we were twenty-five, Johnny had his stupid haircut back, Matt had his bandana and snapback on, Zacky was wearing a shirt and a bowtie, and his piercings were back on his face. They all laughed as they looked at each other, however they started laughing even harder when they saw me. Dimebag was pretty much crying from laughing so hard.

I ran to the bathroom, the others following me. I looked at the mirror and I screamed when I saw what I looked like. My hair was long and sticking out in all directions, eyeliner was coating my eyes and my nose ring was back. I had the same stupid goat beard that I had years ago and my tattoos were bright as ever.

Johnny laughed as he punched my biceps, "Hey, at least you have your muscles back."

After we all just stood like that, I took my phone out of my pocket, "I need to take a picture of this."

I pointed the phone at the mirror as we all did stupid faces, Jimmy wrapped his leg around my waist, Matt did a duck face, Zacky was on Johnny's back and Johnny had his tongue out. I just bit my lip as I raised an eyebrow, then I took the photo.

We all pulled back and looked at the photo. We all laughed as we had a group hug. After a few moments, Johnny spoke up, "I love you guys. You're my family and no matter what happens, I'll always love you." He looked at Jimmy, that same smile on his face, "I'll live until I'm old and gray, and I will wait patiently until the day we're reunited, brother."

Jimmy put his forehead against Johnny's, then we pulled back as I smiled, "Now that we're back in our youth, I think it's time to drink up!"

We all cheered as we ran out of the bathroom and back in the pub.