Lost It All

*McKenna's POV *

"Well, well, well... This one is huge."

We stood in front of the huge castle, right next to the entrance of it. There were corpses of who I assumed were the guards before Elizabeth came around. How she could kill the death was still beyond me.

Lemmy crouched down, making us do the same, "Alright folks, here's the plan." He looked us over before he turned to Cliff, whispering something into his ear.

Cliff nodded and with that he snapped his fingers. Moments later, both Dimebag and Matt fell on their asses, confusion clear on their faces.

Matt gave a low growl as he quickly got up, Dime just rolled his eyes as he shifted so he was crouching  with us. The hot bothered him, but not as much.

Matt sighed once he was crouched down, his legs were no longer burning, "So, what the fuck just happened?"

"I brought you here." Said Cliff as he then gestured to Lemmy, "He said he's gonna need you."

Lemmy nodded, confirming it, "That's right, and now I would dearly appreciate it if you shut up and let me tell ya what we're doing."

After everyone kept quiet, he nodded before he spoke up, "So, I'm gonna need Matt and Darrell, along with Per to go down in the dungeons and free Him.-"

"Free who? " Matt smiled awkwardly as he scratched his cheek, his dimples showing under his beard, "I'm sorry, I'm kinda new to this."

Per rolled his eyes as he looked at him, "We're in Hell and Hell is the home of who?"

A look of realization crossed his face and he hissed, "Oh, okay, I'm sorry." He turned to Lemmy and nodded, "Continue."

Lemmy nodded back before he spoke up, " Well, as I was saying, Matt, Per and Darrell will go and free Him. Dio and Øystein will keep a watch out for them. Cliff and I will keep a watch out for McKenna while she's taking care of Elizabeth. Chester will have a look around at the castle's grounds and take down whoever comes into our way." Turning to Cliff, he spoke up,"We might need you to summon Hanneman if it gets too bad."

Matt's eyes went wide and he turned to look at me, making me return the look, "Kenna... Are you sure you can do this?"

I nodded as I attempted a smile,"Yes, Matt, I have to... For Jimmy."

He sighed as he shook his head, "I don't want to be the one to tell your brother you died, McKenna."

Out of nowhere, a loud rumble was heard and the gate opened. We all stood up and Lemmy spoke up, "Alright, we might not all make it out, so I just want to say thank you. Now, let's go."

With that, he walked off, Cliff was next. Dimebag sighed as he walked away, Øystein following. Dio gave us the horns up before he disappeared, Chester waved before he ran away towards the backside of the castle. Per stayed behind,waiting for Matt.

Matt turned to face me, giving me a hug, "Take care. If it gets too bad, get the fuck outta here."

I hugged him tight, standing there for a second. The sirens went off, making us pull back. We nodded at each other and with that, we went our separate ways.

-

*Zacky's POV*

I woke up, looking across the almost pitch black room. I blinked my eyes a few times and then I sat up as I heard some sounds, almost as if we weren't the only ones.

I got out of the bed, careful not to step on Vinnie who slept next to the bed. Bending down, I grabbed the shotgun, making sure it was full as I headed towards the sound of the noise.

I slowly made my way down the hallway and into the kitchen, where I heard the wrestling. The door was closed, so I couldn't see what's in there.

After I neared the door, I took a deep breath as I put my ear against the door. Closing my eyes, I tried to hear what was inside.

A few moments, I flung the door open, getting the shotgun at fire.

Brian jumped as he stood by the sink, then his look of terror turned back to his usual poker face, "Why aren't you asleep?"

I sighed as I hit the light switch, the kitchen was now bright. That's when I noticed it, there was another corpse of Nalusa Falaya, just by Brian's feet.

I was about to speak up when I noticed that Brian had his hand pressed hard against the lower side of his stomach, blood was on his hand which concerned me.

I quickly made my way to him as I grabbed his forearm, "Please, let me look. Bri, let me look!"

He sighed and cringed as he looked at me. With that, I gently pulled his hand away and I went pale when I saw the open wound. It was big and he was losing way too much blood, way too fast.

"Hey!" I looked over my shoulder as I screamed,"Hey! Help! Guys, help! We need help!"

"Can you please be quiet? My head hurts..."

I glared at Brian as he put his hand back on his wound, gritting his teeth. His knees buckled up from under him and I had to wrap my arms around him to stop him from falling.

Jimmy came into the kitchen and his eyes went wide as he quickly ran to us, forgetting about his own pain, "Bri!"

I lowered Brian to the ground as Johnny and Vinnie ran inside as well. Vinnie cursed under his breath before he fell on his knees, putting his two fingers to Brian's neck, who was now slipping away, he was passing out and then waking back up.

Turning to look at us, his eyes said it all. Brian's grip on my hand started to get weaker as Vinnie finally spoke up, "We're losing him. We have to bring him to Elvis, he knows some things about this shit."

With that he put a hand on Brian's shoulder and they both disappeared. I looked at my hands as the blood stained my skin and I could feel the hot tears trailing down my face.

Johnny looked up at Jimmy as he started to shed his own tears, "C-can't you check the system? You should know when his t-time is supposed to come."

A strangled sob left Jimmy's mouth as he fell on his knees, right next to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders as I sobbed into his neck.

I couldn't lose him, not now.