Welcome To The Family

*Brian's POV*

After almost ten tiring hours of traveling, Brooks parked the car in Matt's driveway. All of the girls were in the house, waiting for us. A few moments later, Darrell parked the car right next to us, the three of them getting out.

Darrell walked straight to me, pointing his finger in my direction, "We'll have a guitar battle soon, you have no right to say no. We're doing it and that's it."

I smirked as I nodded, crossing my arms over my chest, "Bring it on, Diamond."

We both managed to stay serious for a few seconds until we started laughing. Dimebag put a hand on my shoulder as he leant down, he was laughing so hard, he wasn't making any noise and tears trailed down his face. I wasn't better at all.

Jimmy and Vinnie helped the guys while they unloaded the shit from Brooks' vehicle as we stood there, laughing our asses off.

However our laughter was cut short when the front door opened, "Matt? You there?"

I quickly shoved Dimebag into a bush, Vinnie and Jimmy following. I walked from behind the car and smiled as I glanced at the guys who all stood motionless in front of Val, "Hey sister, how's it going?"

She rose an eyebrow as she crossed her arms, titling her head to the side as she watched upon us like a hawk from the entrance of the house. She hummed as she started heading down the stairs slowly, readjusting her tank-top, "What are you up to, guys? What's with the extra car?"

The bushes shook and I cringed. Matt cleared his throat before he spoke up, "Babe, y'know how much I love you, right?"

She looked at him with no emotion on her face at all, "Matt, just tell me what's up."

He sighed as he took off his snapback, "I... I have some really special people that I think you'd like to meet. Just please don't... Don't freak out, okay?"

She stood at the end of the stairs where the driveway began as she looked at us with a little bit of concern on her face. Matt sighed as he turned to the bush, "Alright, Jimbo come out."

At the mention of her best friend's nickname, Valary's eyes went wide and she put her hands up, covering her mouth as she started crying. She started sobbing hard when Jimmy walked around the bush, dusting off his jeans.

He attempted a smile as he waved, "Hey there, Val."

She broke down completely. She fell to her knees, holding on to the railing of the stairs. Jimmy slowly made his way to Valary, then got on his knees in front of her. He wrapped her up in his arms, only making her cry harder, "I'm here, Val... I'm here."

I could feel my eyes getting watery so I rose my hand to my face, wiping away the tears that were forming.

I looked back at the two when I heard a harsh slap and a hiss. Jimmy sat on the ground as Val continued to hit him, "How? Why did - Why did y-you do that?! Are-are you stupid?!"

I turned to Matt and sighed, "Should we, y'know... Help him?"

He shook his head as he crossed his arms, still looking at them, "Nah, give them three minutes."

I looked back at them, by now Jimmy was holding Valary's hands as they spoke in hushed voices, Val's makeup was running down her face. Jimmy told her something and she giggled as she nodded, making Jimmy let go of her hands. She threw her arms around his neck, wiping her eyes with her hand. They stood like that for a while, then Jimmy pulled back, kissed her cheek and got up, helping her up as well. If it was any other guy, Matt would throw fists, however just because it was Jimmy, his best friend, Matt didn't do anything, he just smiled widely. After all, Val and Jimmy were best friends since second grade, he knew they were like a brother and a sister.

After they had their moment, she wiped her eyes as she greeted us properly, "I'm sorry guys, really."

Then and there, Vinnie and Dimebag appeared right next to me, Darrell speaking up, "Apology accepted."

Her mouth hung open as her eyes went wide. She looked at Jimmy, then back at the Abott brothers. Jimmy chuckled as he gave her a gentle push towards the metal legends, "I brought some... Friends along."

She smiled wide when Dimebag walked to her and gave her a hug, "Hey there. It's lovely meeting you, I'm Darrell."

When they pulled back, Vinnie kissed her hand, over-dramatically, "I'm Vinnie. Nice to meet you, m'lady."

She smiled wide as she nodded, "I'm Val. It's such an honor to meet you in person."

She then looked at all of us, then at Jimmy, " The girls are probably getting worried by now... Let's head inside."

Jimmy gulped as he nodded. I could see some worry in his eyes, Val did too. She put her hands on his shoulders and smiled, "Hey. How about I go talk to them, tell them about the situation and then you just walk in? Sounds like a plan?"

Jimmy nodded as he gave her another quick hug. She hugged back, smiling wide. Valary missed Jimmy a lot, you could just see the happiness on her face.

After a few moments she walked inside, closing the front door behind herself. Jimmy turned to me as he walked in my direction, "You have a smoke?"

I nodded as I pulled the pack of Marlboro's outta my pocket. He lit himself a smoke as he paced around. He was really nervous, you could see that.

Out of nowhere we heard a commotion from inside, making Jimmy freeze. The front door opened and literally a wave of women ran outside, screaming for him. Some were laughing, some were crying, it was... Wow.

Jimmy fell to the ground as Lacey, Michelle, even Meaghan and Kelly jumped on top of him. They attacked him with hugs and kisses all over his face and he just couldn't help but laugh as he hugged them all back.

It was a beautiful sight, really. The family was reunited.