Malagueña Salerosa

*Brian's POV*

Jimmy and I were drinking beers in the backyard, our legs dangled in the pool as we watched Nicci who swam around with River and Cash. Matt had went inside a few minutes ago to get us beers and Brooks was in the house somewhere with Vinnie and Darrell. Johnny was on his way over, however he had to go and pick up Zacky from a conference meeting for Vengeance University. Val was at work, the other girls as well.

We were pulled back from our conversation when we heard the door slam open, "Brian! Get your ass over here!"

My eyes went wide as I got up, Jimmy doing the same before he asked River to get the younger ones out of the water. We all ran inside to see Brooks
holding Michelle against the counter as a puddle of some liquid formed on the floor.

She cried out as she took her baby bump in her hands while I made my way to her, "She's coming!"

Dimebag and Vinnie came running from downstairs as Vinnie ushered River, Cash and Nicci back outside, "You go, we've got this covered!"

When James tried to walk outside, Michelle screeched, "Where do you think you're going?!"

At this moment, Zacky and Johnny ran inside, "We heard screaming, is everything-woah!"

When they saw what was going on, we all ran outside and to the cars, Jimmy now had a beard and his hair was in a ponytail, I guess he changed so he could stay unnoticed.

We were speeding down to the hospital as Michelle cried out, she had her head on Jimmy's shoulder and Matt was in the passenger seat, talking to who I assumed was Val.

We stopped the car right next to where the ambulances were parked, getting weird looks from the people around us. Johnny parked right next to us, Zacky and Brooks getting out of the car as well.

Jimmy carried Michelle into the emergency room, screaming from the top of his lungs, his voice sounded different, "We need help, she's pushing a body out of her vagina!"

When he said that, a stretcher, three nurses and a doctor ran to us and Jimmy gently put her down. They rolled her away and I tried to run after them, but a nurse pushed me back, "Sir, you can't go there, we don't know the condition your wife is in!"

With that she ran off and I stood there, motionless. Jimmy walked over to me, wrapping an arm around me, "C'mon Bri. Let's go sit ya down."

He guided me to the seats in the waiting room, pushing me down on a chair. Matt sat next to me, Zacky sat on my other side, Jimmy crouched down in front of me, Brooks went outside to wait for Val, Johnny was nowhere to be seen. However, after a few moments, he appeared with coffees for all of us.

After he made sure we all had cups, he joined Jimmy on the ground. Matt looked at Jimmy, "Kevin you - woah..."

We all looked at him with wide eyes, Jimmy had a smirk on his face, "Don't worry, it's a part of the cover up."

Matt nodded, however before he could speak up, Val came rushing though the doors, her high heels clicked against the cold tiles floor. Brooks appeared moments later, walking at a slower pace.

Once I waved her over, she ran to us, crouching down in front of me, "Bri, how are you doing?"

I nodded as I shot her a weak smile, "Couldn't be better. Want coffee?"

She shook her head as she moved and sat in Matt's lap. Valary reached over and grabbed my hand, giving me a smile, "Do you want me to try and get some information?"

After I gave her a grateful smile, she smiled back, standing up. Her heels again clicked against the floor as she walked away and to the main hall. I sighed as I rubbed my face, "Fuck, I'm going to have the first daughter in the family."

Johnny smiled as he put a hand on my knee, "We will spoil her rotten."

Matt laughed as he slapped my shoulder, "And we will build a tower to keep the bad boys away."

Brooks smiled as he nodded, standing just behind Johnny, "I will buy her cute dresses so she could feel like a princess."

I laughed as I shook my head, "You guys are crazy."

We laughed and for a second I thought about it. How are we going to name her? I hadn't even thought about names, well, I almost died. Not that I didn't think of my family while I was fighting the reaper, no, I thought about them all the time.

I smiled wide when I came up with a name. Knowing Michelle, she was going to love it.

Val came back, a smile on her face, "We should expect a new born soon. Get ready to meet your babygirl."

Hours passed as we talked about anything and everything. Laughter filled the room and honestly, I didn't even feel anxious or anything.

A nurse walked outside, a smile on her face, "Who is the lucky father?"

I got up, all of the guys following. She looked around before she smiled at me, "Since I'm in a good mood, you can all come and see the Mrs and Mrs Haner."

We all smiled at each other as we followed her down the hall. She opened a door and there, on the bed, laid Michelle, holding a beautiful girl in her arms.

Michelle sat up a bit as she smiled,"Come here guys, meet the little lady!"

We all circled around the bed as Michelle put the baby in my arms. I smiled down at her, I was smiling so hard, my face was aching. I felt as a tear rolled down my cheek, "Hey babygirl. Hello, my little sunshine."

Jimmy turned to look at us as he smiled, "What will you name her?!"

I looked at Michelle and she smiled, giving me a nod. I chuckled as I looked down at my girl before I spoke up, "Monroe. Monroe Saint James Haner."

Then Michelle turned to Matt as she smiled, "And we would love it if you were her godfather."

Matt smiled wide as Val kissed his cheek before I put Monroe in his arms. He smiled even bigger as he looked down at the princess, "Hey, baby! Oh, your godfather will spoil you rotten, you just wait."

Jimmy wrapped an arm around my shoulders and I smiled as I wrapped an arm around his waist. I couldn't be happier, knowing that Monroe's uncles were going to look after her.