Coming Home To You

*Brian's POV*

I took a deep breath as Matt stopped the car in front of his house. He smiled at me as he put his hand on my shoulder, "Everything will be okay, don't worry, Bri."

I took a deep breath as I nodded. What if when I walk through the door she shoves divorce papers in my face? What if she actually leaves me?

We got out of the car and by the time I was halfway down the path to his house, Matt was already at the door. Was he walking too fast, was it me that was too slow?

I looked at my outfit and sighed. I didn't know if it was good enough.

I wore the tight jeans that Michelle bought me, her words were, "Do you know how cute your ass will look in them?" I was also wearing a muscle tank she got me, it was purple with black swirls and dots of paint all over it. My hair was again combed back, it was reaching my shoulders now. And as for shoes, they were simple black boots.

Matt rolled his eyes when I reached the door, "Took you long enough."

I shrugged as he opened the door and we walked inside. Val popped her head from the kitchen and she squealed, "Oh!"

She quickly ran to me and hugged me tight. I wrapped my arms around her as we swayed side-to-side. Val and I were like sister and brother, I loved her to death.

She pulled back as she cupped my face in her hands, "I'm so glad you're okay!"

She grabbed my hand and dragged me into the kitchen, making Matt laugh at her excitement.

The second we walked into the kitchen Nicci jumped from the chair and ran to me, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"

I smiled as I took him in my arms, kissing his head over and over again, "Hello little one! Daddy missed you so much!"

Nicci cried into my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my neck, hugging me tightly.

After we had our moment, I opened my eyes and looked behind Nicci. Michelle had a shy smile on her face as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

I held Nicci with one arm and opened my arm. She quickly ran to me and wrapped her arm around my neck. I wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her passionately.

After a few moments we pulled away and smiled at each other. She hugged me tight as she giggled, "You won't disappear on me again, right?"

I nodded as I kissed her nose, "I won't, I promise."

We pulled back and Matt and Val were looking at us with hopeful eyes and wide smiles. I smiled back as I put Nicci down, taking his hand, "I'll take my kids and wife home."

Matt smiled as he nodded, "Okay, man. Also, Val, Johnny, Zacky and the girls decided to go hiking tomorrow. Put on shorts and get ready for a trip. We're going to the Hot Springs desert."

I nodded as I took Michelle's hand, "Okay, will do. See you tomorrow, kiddos."

We walked outside and we started our way home, hand in hand.

-
*smut warning*

I pinned Michelle against the wall as I kissed her hungrily. She moaned as I cupped her ass, lifting her so she could wrap her legs around me.

I pulled back as I started making my way to the bed, "You sure I won't hurt you? 'Cause fuck, I need you so bad."

She nodded as she kissed me again. I laid her on the king-sized bed and crawled over her. I took off my shirt, throwing it to the side, then I took off her shirt. She sat up a bit, kissing me. I kissed her back as I unhooked her bra with one finger. I pulled the straps down her arms, then I threw the bra to the floor.

Pushing her on her back, I then kissed every inch of her breasts. She sighed in content as I trailed kisses down her stomach.

I took off her pants, leaving her in her lace panties. I took off her panties with my teeth, getting them out of the way.

I started working my way down there with my fingers and mouth, making her sing. It had been so long since we've been active and that's why now we were enjoying every second of it.

I pulled back, getting off the bed. I took off my pants and boxers, throwing them to the pile of clothing.

Crawling my way to her, I kissed her passionately as one of my hand was by her head, holding me up, while I was readjusting myself down there with the other.

We pulled back a little and I brushed my lips against her plump, swollen ones, "Are you ready, babygirl?"

She nodded as she wrapped her hands around my neck. I kissed her again as I moved gently inside of her, making her gasp, "Babe, you've gotten so tight..."

After about one hour and a half of pure bliss and magic, we reached our climaxes at the same time. I had to put my hand over her mouth because she was so loud, I thought she'd wake up Nicci.

I pulled back my hand as we started at each other. We were both sweaty, our hair was stuck to our foreheads and we were still panting. I got off her and leaned down, kissing her, "I'll go start the bath, honey."

She giggled as she nodded, "Okay, love."

I leaned down and kissed her stomach a few times, "I love you, little one."

Then I disappeared into the bathroom and started preparing a bath. However, I ran back into the bedroom when Michelle screamed,"What's wrong?! "

She was sitting up against the headboard, the sheet was covering her chest, "Some-some creep is downstairs. The door just opened, some dude was holding the door handle! Then he walked away! Brian, oh my God, Nicci!"

I already knew what was happening, it was Jimmy, I was one hundred percent sure, but I decided to play along.

I put on a pair of boxers and ran into Nicci's bedroom. A man was standing in the corner of the room, however he looked nothing like Jimmy. The second I walked inside, he disappeared.

I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair. I took Nicci in my arms, making sure he was still asleep, then I took him to our bedroom.

Michelle's face softened when she saw he was okay. She opened her arms and I placed him in them, "There wasn't anyone, they must have disappeared. I decided it's for the best to have Nicci in our bedroom tonight."

She nodded and she got off the bed. She gently laid Nicci on the bed, wrapping him up in a blanket. Then she kissed me as she smiled a bit, "The water will run cold. We will leave the door to the bathroom open so we can watch on him. Now c'mon, love."

With that I smiled, kissed her, took her hand and walked into the bathroom.