**Chapter 22**

Chapter 22

Bythos POV

"What the hell is wrong with you? Who steals a three headed dog?" Thanatos screamed at Hermes who simply smirked at him. Aiden was still frozen but that would soon change as time was beginning to un-freeze.

"What? We needed the dog so I took him. You should probably keep him better guarded if you don't want people stealing him." Hermes said rather cockily.

"How am I supposed to guard a three headed guard dog? Get another three headed guard dog?" He shouted.

This was going on far too long we needed to find some way to help Aiden and we needed to do it now. Turning to Aphros I shot him a worried look to which he nodded in agreement. Handing over Aiden I made my way past Skye to stand in between Thanatos and Hermes. Turning to Thanatos I spoke first.

"Listen no one cares that he stole the three headed dog but you. He did it to save all of us and if you say one more fucking word about it I will personally kill you right here and now!" Turning to face Hermes I continued.

"YOU need to get us to somewhere that Aiden can get help because if he dies because you two took too much time arguing there will be hell to pay." I growled out the last part making Hermes shift uncomfortable away from me.

"Okay...we're sorry. Right Than?"

"Don't call me that." he muttered before whistling for Cerberus and walking away.

"Wait!" Hermes called out for Than who turned around with a cocked eyebrow.

"What?"

"We need a place to fix him up can we borrow some space in this place?"

"I suppose..." He looked over at Aiden and then told us to follow him.

Walking behind them Aphros quickly caught up with us as Aiden finally began to stir. Aphros looked at me worried but placing a hand on his arm I tried to soothe him.

"You told me not to worry so I won't but you need to take your own advice." I said with a soft smile.

Returning the smile he straightened up and began to walk faster so that we could heal our boyfriend and be done with this all. He was trying to put on a brave face for me but I knew that he was still hurting. How did I know this? Because I was still hurting.

When we finally reached this room it looked like it was some sort of small clinic. Why the god of death would have a clinic here I would never understand. But I'm glad he does otherwise whatever Hermes was planning on doing wouldn't work.

"Wait. What are you going to do to him?"

"The only thing I can do right now. He's losing a lot of blood too quickly so we're going to have to do a blood transfusion. You two will have to give him blood, considering that you don't really have a blood type.