Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Aiden's POV

I could feel the warm liquid dripping down my face slowly. It made its way to the corner of my mouth, on instinct my tongue darted out of my mouth and instantly I regretted it. The metallic taste of the blood bombarded my taste buds reminding me of the deathly situation I was in.

I just couldn't understand why he hated me so much. Yeah I was gay but that was certainly not reason enough to try and kill me right? The first time I kind of understood what happened. He was drunk out of his mind I could smell it on him. But this whole time I've been here I didn't smell alcohol on him and I hadn't seen him take a sip of anything.

Pulling at the restraints on my wrists I found that they were still as tight as they were the first few times I had done it. Hearing something creak I looked up at the door to find my father standing there with an absolute look of disgust on his face.

"I wish I could just get rid of you right now..."

"Well than why don't you? Just kill me and leave the rest of them alone!" I shouted at him unable to keep calm anymore. In four or five strides he was standing in front of me and before I could say anything in protest his hand came down across my face. It stung like hell and I wished that I could do something...anything to him.

"He won't let me...you know at first I was content to just let you be. I never wanted to come find you. I always told Sarah that you would be fine wherever you were and that you just wanted to get away from everything. But she couldn't live with that she said that you were still her child and she wanted to find you. A few weeks after Nicholai was born she hired a private detective who had tracked you to California but he couldn't find you after that."

I was surprised at the effort my mother had put into finding me. All this time I thought that I was doing her a favor by just leaving. I never thought about what I would be doing to her as a mother, she must have been so hurt that I would just leave her.

"So we came down here and asked around for months trying to find you. Finally we got a hint of you somewhere in a town east of here. Someone said that they saw a person matching your description over here and now here we are waiting for your boyfriends to find you so that they can be dealt with." He said gesturing around to the warehouse we were in.

"Who are you working with?" His face contorted into one of twisted pleasure.

"Ah...well before we left the last town to find you I met someone at a bar. We talked with me for a little bit before he told me that you were here with two men. At first I thought he was just incredibly drunk and he didn't know what he was talking about. He said that you were here slutting around with his brothers. After talking to him for a little bit I realized that we shared a common goal, we wanted to get rid of someone so that our lives could go on. He wanted to get rid of his brothers and I wanted to get rid of you."

"What have I done that was had been so horrible that you wanted to kill me?" He began laughing which only confused me more.