**Chapter 1**

======================================================================

So this is the start to my new story and it's obviously a part of the Otherworldly Series I'm working on, so give it a chance and tell me what you think. You don't necessarily have to read Otherworldly Experience to know what's going on in this story but it would most definitely not hurt. So go read now....BYE!

======================================================================

Aphros' POV

After I make a wonderful dinner for those two idiots they end up just kicking us out. How selfish. I mean maybe I wanted to taste my own creation. Maybe I was a little bit hungry too. Did they care? Nope...Hale and Albion just kicked us out to eat "romantically" with their dates. So now I'm walking down the boardwalk with Bythos, who happens to be complaing about the lack of women or men to hook up with.

Yes we are bi. No we don't care what people think. It's more fun this way; we get a little bit of both worlds. However, lately we haven't been impressed with the locals enough to take one home with us. Oh...did I forget to mention that we like to share our dates? I did? Well now you know.

We are brothers and we have been together for centuries, you may not be able to tell just by looking at us but we are demi-gods of the sea. Yeah I know we're full of surprises aren't we? Want one more? Here it goes: I like the color green. Not really a secret. I know, but I didn't have anything else to say. Oh well.

I look around and see that we're about to walk by a little coffee shop and it seems quite empty tonight. Bythos wanted to go to this bar up the boardwalk, named Aki, but I think I'll go here instead. I look at him ranting about nothing still and just shake my head. I bet if I just walk off he won't even notice.

So that's what I'm going to do. I stop walking next to him and just wait for him to realize it. I watch as he continues to walk, talking to someone who has walked up from behind us. He turns as if to ask me something and the laugh I was holding bursts out of my mouth. He storms back to me furious.

"What the hell? Why did you just leave me there to talk to some random stranger? I could have been kidnapped!"

"Oh wow...you should have seen your face. Priceless!" I couldn't stop laughing it was too much.

"Yeah...whatever...” he said walking past me and towards the entrance of the coffee shop we were standing in front of. We sat down at an empty table in the corner and waited for our waiter to come help us. I hope they’re cute, I could really use some eye candy right now.

"How do you expect us to find that one person that'll be with us forever when you don't even want to go out to find them?" Bythos yelled at me.

I looked at Bythos as he questioned me and I could tell that he was a little pissed that we weren't going to Aki. He was very outspoken, which in this case meant that he didn't care that we were in a small, QUIET coffee shop and the majority of the patrons were now staring at us. I just couldn't help but laugh at him, he was easily annoyed.

"Are we not out right now? Can we not look here for that person?" Bythos rolled his eyes at me. I just shook my head; sometimes he can be really childish.

I glanced around and noticed that there were only a few people in here tonight. There were some couples in the darker corners by themselves and a few single people sitting out front reading or just watching the people walk by. It was nice and quiet, just how I liked it. Going to a bar tonight was definitely out of the question. I sat back in my chair and just enjoyed the peace.

“Hello, my name is Erin and I will be your waitress tonight.”

I looked up to see a pretty little blonde that was definitely Bythos type. I looked over at him and noticed that he had finally cheered up and was now smiling at Erin. I shook my head at him; I knew he was going to try his luck with her.