**Chapter 6**

**Chapter 6**

Aiden's POV

What just happened? One minute I'm sandwiched between Adriano and Bastian and the next I'm standing here with Albion and Edoni. I snapped out of my daze when I realized that they were actually talking to me and had just asked me a question.

"I'm sorry...what did you say?"

"Don't worry, Hale has the same effect on me..." Kai said walking up to us. I liked Kai and Edoni, I felt like they were the only ones who could understand the situation I was in. Listening to their stories of how they met Hale and Albion I laughed because I could tell that I was just like them. They had only recently met them but you would never know. If you didn't know them you would swear that they have been in their relationships for years.

"Peoples come eat!!" We all looked over at Hale who was wearing a cliché chef's hat and an apron that said "Red Hot Chef". Kai walked over to him and kissed him on the lips just as he was about to pull away Hale grabbed the back of his neck and held him in place. The kiss was so hot that I was even starting to feel it. I looked over and noticed that Bastian and Adriano had their eyes glued to me.

I gulped as their eyes roamed over my body effectively turning me on. My tongue slowly ran over my bottom lip as their eyes shot up to my lips. Next thing I know I was over Adriano's shoulder as he walked towards the house.

"Little one we're going to have a little fun tonight..."

"NOOooo....I'm hungry" I whined.

Bastian leaned down so that he was looking in my face. He was so close that if I leaned forward just a bit I could kiss him. Unfortunately one kiss would lead to two and then that would lead to other, naughtier things that I wouldn't be able to take right now.

"Do you really need to eat?"

I rolled my eyes at him. What kind of question was that? I was freaking starving and I was promised food and I would get my food. I began to wiggle trying to get Adriano to drop me. When he didn't put me down I pouted and they begin to laugh.

"Fine...we'll get you food. THEN we'll kidnap you when no one is looking." I smiled as they sat me down on a chair between them. We sat and ate as well as talked. I really liked all of them and it seemed as if Hale, Albion, Adriano and Bastian had all been friends for a while, they acted as if they were brothers. I just watched them as they argued about something and smiled, I liked it here and I had no intention of leaving.

That just reminded me of my father. Why was he here? I knew that he wouldn't have willingly come looking for me, so either my mother forced him to or there's something wrong. Either way I refuse to leave Adriano and Bastian to go back home with someone who tried to kill me. Not only do I have to worry about my father now but I have to explain to two wonderful guys all that have happened to me and hope that they understand.

I snapped out of my thoughts because it felt as if someone was watching me. I looked up to see that Adriano was intensely staring at me. I guess he was trying to figure out why I had such a serious look on my face. I flashed him a smile hoping that it would cover up the fact that I was worried about my father coming back. He watched me for a little while longer before returning to the conversation that was being held next to him.

After a couple more hours hanging out at their house Adriano and Bastian suggested that we leave so that they could talk to me. I knew this was going to happen. They wanted to talk about my father and probably why I was frightened by him. How were they going to react to knowing that he abused me for years and I was too afraid to do anything about it? Would they think that I was too weak? Would they still want me? We walked along the beach but instead of leaving to go to my house we kept walking along the beach.