**Chapter 20**

Chapter 20

Aphros POV

My eyes were glued on Skye as he realized that his soul mate was standing so close to him. He drifted towards her without even realizing that he was walking. Finally he would get better. Her face lit up once he finally made his way to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. His head bent and his face nuzzled into the crook of her neck I could tell that he would be better now and it made my heart soar.

"I'm so sorry...I don't...I don't even know." He was speaking into her neck but I knew he was talking to us. She brought her hand up to rub it over his back as he started to sniffle. The events of the past week probably came rushing back to him.

"Can you please forgive me? Please I don't even know how I can show you how sorry I truly am...Please forgive me."

"We'll talk about this later brother." I gave him a soft smile to ease his mind but we truly needed to get out and get Aiden some help. He was bleeding to much and he wasn't even concious right now.

"Okay everybody we need to get out of here. Adrian is no doing so well so let's go." I could hear the relief in his voice now that all this was over. I felt the same way and looking over at Skye I knew he felt the same.

"There's...there's just one problem with...with...that."

I forgot that disgusting piece of trash was here. Turning my attention back to Aiden's father I realized that he had something in his hand. At first I thought it was a gun which I wasn't worried about. Mortal weapons barely had an affect on us and we could protect the only mortals in the room so I wasn't worried.

Looking closer though I realized that it wasn't a gun, rather a button. It was a trigger for bombs. In his eyes I could see the desperation and the insanity running through it. He had finally lost it.

"You see...I thought that he..he was going to fuck this up...I could tell that he wasn't completely commited in this. You were...you were useful while you lasted but...but now I don't need you anymore. You were able to get my disgusting little piece of shit son here and I enjoyed...beating him til he screamed.

He begged...and pleaded with me to stop but he deserved it. He ruined my life. Because of him I lost my wife and my son. When she wouldn't stop crying and complaining about him being gone I couldn't take it anymore so I stayed away from the house all the time.

Because of him I got involved in some bad shit and we had to leave town. Sarah wouldn't talk to me after that she told me that I had screwed up big and that she wasn't sure she could forgive me. That's the only reason I came to find you because I needed her to see that I was willing to make her happy.

Not only that but I wanted to return the favor. You ruined my life and I wanted to ruin his. When no one was looking I attached a bomb to his leg. If anyone tries to remove the ankle bracelet it will explode killing everyone.

And don't try anything heroic once I lift my finger off this button that's it. Everything is going off and you all die. Do me a favor and wake him up. I want to see the absolute terror in his eyes as I do this."