**Chapter 13**

Chapter 13

Aiden's POV

We stood there watching as he stalked away from the restaurant. I had a deep feeling that he would definitely be coming back. I didn't want anyone else to worry, so I kept my mouth closed. I turned around and face Aphros who had a smile spread across his face. I walked towards him and looped my arm through his as we walked back to the table.

"Is everyone okay?"

"Yeah...I suppose so. Aiden, honey, what happened? What did he say?"

My mom was worried, I could tell. She was scared that he might come back and do something truly horrific. He had already tried to kill me so there was no telling what was running through that sick mind of his. I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. Her whole body was tense but she soon relaxed when I began whispering comforting words.

"Mom it's okay. He can't hurt us I won't let him."

"Neither will we..." I felt Bythos and Aphros wrap their arms around us. They were everything I could have ever hoped for and more.

"Okay well I think it's time to get out of this death trap..." I said as I pulled away from them while looking around at the mess that was made. I shot a look to Aphros who was rubbing the back of his neck and staring at the holes in the ground that he made.

"Wow...I really went overboard this time huh?"

"Ya think?" Bythos started to laugh at his brother right before I shot him a dirty look too. It was just as much his fault as it was Aphros.

"What do you mean?" Shit! I forgot about mom. She didn't know about what they could do and here we were just having a casual conversation about it in public.

"Nothing mom...it's just an inside joke between us..." I quickly made up a lie and hope she bought it. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at me. Please buy it. Please buy it. Please bu-

"Okay...well you're right we should probably leave. Bastian can you grab Baby Aid-I mean Nicholai for me?"

"HA! I almost got you to say it..." Bythos taunted as he walked over to lift the now sleeping Nicholai. We walked outside the restaurant and were greeted with the blaring of police sirens and the blinding lights of fire trucks and ambulances. I shielded my eyes from the bright lights and walked forward clinging onto Bythos back.

"Are you guys okay?" When I peeked around Bythos back I came face to face with a gorgeous man. Too bad for him I already have my yummy boyfriends.

**********************************************************************************************

Aphros POV

Yeah, we're fine..."

Aiden was still clinging to Bythos back as he led us through the crowd of people standing outside the restaurant. Most were trying to figure out what had happened and why nowhere else was damaged. I felt really bad because it was a nice place and I ruined it with my little stunt.

This was the first time in centuries that I had gotten this out of control, not even Bythos was able to stop me this time. The last time that happened I managed to claim half of Greece in an earthquake. I don’t even remember what I was so mad about I just remember that I was extremely pissed. In the end Poseidon had to have me chained up until I had calmed down. It took about five months for me to completely calm down.

I watched as Aiden followed behind Bythos. He had the most adorable lost look on his face. It was a wonder how he could have stopped me from destroying this little town and all it took was a kiss. He was completely amazing and we were lucky that he accepted us.