**Chapter 9**

**Chapter 9**

Aiden's POV

"MOM! What kind of question is that?!"

"An honest one...now answer it. I want all the juicy details."

"You do realize that I'm not a preteen girl right?"

"...yes..."

"Then go away...I'm not telling you anything about anyone in bed!"

Bythos leaned over and whispered something in her ear and immeadiately her cheeks turned red as she tried to hold in the laughter.

"Wait...what did he just tell you?"My eyes narrowed as I stared at my mom and then whipped my head sideways as I looked at Bythos, "What did you just tell her?"

"Nothing babe..."

"LIAR!"

He just laughed at me as he got out of his seat and walked towards me, still holding Nicholai. He held out my baby brother for me to hold and I forgot about everything else as his little fingers clung to my shirt like a baby brother should.

"Awwww...look at that. He loves his big brother already."

I stuck my finger out and played with his cheeks and a toothless grin spread across his face. I've only known this little baby for a couple of minutes and I was already attached to him. It was amazing how quickly I went into big brother mode.

"Don't worry Nicky, big brother Aiden will take care of you. Yes he will...yes he will..."

Aphros came up behind me and leaned over my shoulder to talk to Nicholai.

"And uncles Bastian and Adriano will take care of big brother Aiden...." he leaned over and kissed my cheek then walked off.

Bastian soon followed Aphros out the room leaving me, my mom and my new little brother. I sat there playing with little Nicky as my mom just watched us interact. I was so happy to have my mother back in my life but I was even happier that I now had a little brother. I could teach him so many new things and we could play all sorts of games together. It felt good to actually have someone to look after besides myself.

I was so distracted with my thoughts that I hadn't realized that my mother was on the phone until I heard her screaming at someone.

"No you sick bastard, I'm not coming back there! I refuse to have my children around a monster like you!"

My whole body cringed when I heard his voice over the phone. She was screaming at our father and from the muffled yelling I heard coming through the phone I could tell that he was furious at her. I couldn't hear exactly what he was saying but I knew that they were talking about me.

"He is not disgusting....you tried to KILL him!"

"Just hang up mom, it's not worth it..."

She nodded at me and was about to end the call when she stopped. Her eyes widen and her mouth dropped. Her hand flew up to cover her mouth as she shook her head furiously.

"No...no...You can't do that! He's your son...I don't care...WE'RE NEVER COMING BACK!"

She finally hung up and immediately her head was in her hands. There were tears falling onto the floor below us. She was crying, my mother was crying. All because of what that bastard had said to her. I didn't understand how he could hurt the people that he supposedly loved the most, but he found a way to do it and I wasn't going to let him do that to Nicholai.