Otherworldly Brothers [BoyxBoy Menage]

**Prologue**

I played with the sugar packets in front of me on the table. I looked up again and he was still at that other table, smiling at the girl sitting, drinking her coffee. I looked over at Bythos and he looked just as I felt: Jealous. We had tried waiting but we couldn't take it anymore. We've been waiting centuries for someone that we both cared about this much. We had to have him. We needed him.

He had no idea that we were there watching him. The way he walked. The way he smiled. The way he looked when he was embarassed. He was easily embarassed...and so fragile. He looked so gentle, caring and naive. We had to protect him, no matter what.

"Can I help you?"

I looked up at him and smiled. He looked so adorable in his uniform. His features were so beautiful and delicate, especially his lips. I wanted to press mines against his to see if they were as soft as they looked.

"Yes you can actually."

He heard the mischief in my voice and he blushed. I loved when he blushed it was so delicious. He had no idea what was going to happen to him.

"My name is Adriano and this," I said gesturing to the person next to me "...is my brother Bastian. You will be going out with us tonight."

**********************************************************************************************

This is my new story and it is part of the "Otherworldly" series. I hope that you will like it. Thanks for reading. Bye!