The Lighting Moon

After screwing with Devin and Staren, everyone decided its best right now to get some sleep. "Hey Sakara....How long do you think we will make it?" Why did I just ask that?....."I dont really know Nia....We could be in here for a long time. As long no one tries to remove the CabesaLight from our heads in reality. We'll be fine. Dont worry." With that reassuring me I drift into sleep. The night is soothing, for once we have some- whats that?...I get up to check out a rumbling noise. What is that noise?...Sakara and the rest of them are still asleep. Urgh. I'll stay up just in case. Why cant we have some peace?...I sigh. Its midnight now. The moon is that its peak. I see it now. Since the moon rose, it shined more light across the forest and open areas, I see dark wolves approaching. Their fur color is mostly black with red on their tails and paws. Thats why it was hard to see them. Their black fur blended in with the dark night. All of the sudden i feel a burst of electricity. I collaspe to the floor. Ow. The electric charge is surging through my body. My fur stands on end. Things start to fade around me. "Protect them...." Its the voice. "Use your power within you." Why? "Go." After that last word, everything comes into focus. My eyes widen. My tail violently thrashes around. My claws are withdrawn. Then my sword spawns. It's already charged. My body is filled with the electrical surge. Then it happens. It feels as if the surge is entering my nerves, throughout my whole body. The dark wolves sense us. They sprint faster. I stand up. Tail thrashing. Claws withdrawn. Everything is at its peak. There is at least 20 wolves dashing in our direction. Growling and snarling. I just walk. Slowly....knowing that i will be okay even tho i might die right here. I have to protect them. Why? you may ask. It's cause they are my new family. This is our reality now. The dark wolves are only 5 feet away. Im still walking. 10 of the wolves jump at me. They cover my whole body. My body sends out an electrical pulse. Sending them flying into the air. Dropping to the ground. 5 of the wolves remaining sprint with their dark swords in hand. They leap into the air and fly into me, trying to stab through me. They are stopped by electrical swords that naturally spawned around me. My eyes are closed throughout this, but i have never had this feeling before. The electrical swords reflect an attack at the 5 wolves. Killing them instantly. There is only 5 wolves left. They are the most powerful out of the 20. 4 of them dash at me trying to sink their teeth into my neck, but the electrical swords whip an electrical pulse through the air. Slicing their heads off. Its only me and 1 wolf left. I sense a dark power starting to form. It cant be. It's the dark inestia. Im still here. Im now starting to walk towards her. I can hear dark inestia trying to intimidate me. Its failing. She howls to the moon. 20 more dark wolves appear. Great. the 20 dark wolves dash at me and so does Inestia. The 20 wolves miss me entirely. Where are they going? Then I feel inesia jump on top of me. Pinning me to the floor. I hear whimpering and growling now. What is going on now? I feel a sword enter me. My mouth starts to spit out blood. Am i dying? I hear inestia laughing. Darkly. I am dying arent i? I hear Rocco....Devin....Staren...Sakara, "NIA NO!!" I am dying. I grin while im spitting out my blood. Inestia is confused now. I can sense all 20 wolves are dead except inestia. Did Sakara and the rest of them kill at 20? I feel Inestia get launched off my body along with her sword. Now i feel my chest pouring out blood. I hear Sakara cry over me, "Oh please Nia dont die....Please." My breathing starts to slow. I cant stop it Sakara im sorry. I failed everyone. Then I feel all of them collaspe to the floor and evil laughing. Inestia. She stabbed everyone with her sword, how?...I start to cough. "Oh Nia...You think you could defeat me?...Funny." I try and get up, but only to get kicked in the stomach and collaspe. "Stop trying Nia. You cant protect them anymore. Or shall i call you The.Expired.Project.401?" She starts to laugh. How does she know? "I forced that info out of the real inestia when i was killing her." No. Inestia is really DEAD. "Now its your time to go meet her. Say hi for me." I can sense her raising her sword and launching it into my heart. I burst open my eyes. Glowing with white and blue electricity flowing through them. Her sword gets countered. Launching it into her chest. Stunning her. She starts to cough. "So you really are Expired.401-" I dash into her and launch her across the field. She starts to bleed. "This wont be the last time Expired.401....I will kill you next time." Then she fades out. I dash on over to the Sakara, Rocco, Staren, and Devin. They are breathing. Good. They are okay. I collaspe to the floor. Im exhausted. I see all of them awake. "Oh thank god your alive Nia." Thank the lord they didnt hear my real name. "Yea...im just tired now." Rocco gives me a look like he knows something. "Whats wrong Rocco?" I ask him, "Its nothing..I was just thinking something. Dont worry about it." I yawn, "Im going to sleep. Im really tired." Thank the lord....,"You deserve it. Sleep good." Oh shut up Devin. No i dont. I fade into my deep sleep. See you in the morning. Hopefully.