The End of a World that once Existed

I see Nia fall to the ground from a far. Whats going on?.....Aquaria runs past me. I can see she is panicked and really scared, "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! ANYONE! MY FRIEND!!! PLEASE HELP MY FRIEND PLEASE!" She is crying of fear, screaming for someone to help her....is she talking about Nia?...Rocco, Devin, and Staren run up to Aquaria, "Whats going on?" Aquaria is trembling of fear, "Its Nia! She fell to the snow all of the sudden and she isnt breathing!!" I overhear and I run ahead of them to get to Nia. Please dont die. Please. I can hear Aquaria running to catch up. Did she not see me when she ran past me?....Does she not know that I need Nia. 

        I reach Nia, She isnt breathing. No. Dont die on me. "Aquaria what did you do!?!" Devin yells at Aquaria. Aquaria backs up repeating, "I dont know I dont know I dont know I dont know I dont know!...." Rocco grabs Aquaria to calm her down so she doesnt go insane. Aquaria cries into Rocco's fur. Rocco looks up at with fear and shock. Staren is petrified and cant move cause of what he is seeing. I look through her fur to see if someone inflicted physcial damage. Nothing. What could- BOOM!!! An explosion happens in front of Nia. Nia doesnt get affected but we get blown away by the force of the explosion. After the explosion fades away, I see something black come into focus. Rocco hides Aquaria under his tail. Devin starts to snarl and growl. Staren is petrified in the snow. I try to focus my eyes. No. She couldnt have. Its Dark Inestia. She slowly walks up to me face to face. "Did you like my gift to you?..." She laughs insanely in my face. I growl at her, "What did you do to her?...." She gives me a look of idioticness, "What does it look like? Shes dead." That triggers everything, Devin and I attack Dark Inestia but only to get blown back. "WHY DID YOU DO IT!?! WHY?!" I scream at her in tears. I keep trying to jump at her but only to hurt myself. "She was going to kill you all. She was made to be evil." No she wasnt stop lying. "Stop lying to my face. You are only scared of her. Thats why you killed her." I can see the Rocco is trying to signal me that Aquaria is trying to be sneaky and crawl to Nia. "You are only the shadow of Inestia. You are all her hatred and evil you had. And I am going to avenge Nia. Even if I die in the process, Nia will die in peace." Dark Inestia laughs. "You think you can defeat me?....pathetic-" Dark Inestia was getting in her position to kill me until something blows her across the snow into ferns, "What were you about to say?...I would watch my mouth if I were you because she's my sister." N-Nia?... The black and white wolf has her black and white sword drawn ready to fight. "I killed you! How are you alive?!" Dark Inestia is troubled and very frustrated I could see. "You thought you killed me, I was consumed by the fear and the evil that you showed me. The mirage you showed me wasnt me killing them. It was you killing them. Right now. They would be dead....but im back. And I WONT LET YOU A PIECE OF CRAP KILL THEM!!!" As she says those last words she bursts towards Dark Inestia, full of rage but with a pure of heart. She charges up her sword and throws it toward Dark Inestia. Her fur rippling with the breeze. The swords jets through Dark Inestia then returns to Nia's Mouth. "I will die before you kill them." Nia isnt afraid anymore. Shes ready to face her fear. Evil. Dark Inestia starts coughing up blood. The chain around her neck starts to crack abit. Is she finally going to die?....Dark Inestia tries to get up only to get pushed down again by the black and white wolf. Her eyes are glowing with pure light. Is this the end of Evil?....The black and white wolf charges up her sword once more to end Dark Inestia. She generates her wings and flies high, giving some time for Dark Inestia to get up. Slowly but Surely. The black and white wolf flies as high as her wings can carry her then dives down. At maximum speed she is diving towards Dark Inestia. She folds in her wings. Her wings pixelate into nothing but pixels. Shes close to the ground, she has to make her move now. The terror sent through my body as she gets closer and closer to the hard ground. The black and white wolf rotates her body so the charged, electrified sword is first. She moves her body throughout the air so its perfectly angeled to strike the last attack. Her body seems as if its standing with both hind paws in a landing position and front paws in a position to give for force to the attack. Dark Inestia has enough time to look up and generate her sword and charge it. No. I have to stall some time without her moving. "Are you scared you are going to die?...." That slows that her charge. Dark Inestia turns to me, getting ready to attack me instead. I can see the black and white wolf really close. This is it. Everything slows down. The whole world slows down. Its like i cant even move or breathe. In that split second, Dark Inestia turns and faces the black and white wolf and leaps at her in the air. I can see the black and white wolf tightening her grip on her sword and closing her eyes readying for impact. Then it happens. The black and white wolf's fur rippling with the wind and pushing her body foward and jams her sword through Dark Inestia's skull. You can see the end of the sword sticking out at the  bottom of her muzzle. Blood splatters everywhere. Once the black and white wolf and smootly on the ground, she walks very slowly towards Dark Inestia and pulls out the bloody sword out of her skull. The black and white wolf then slices the chain off Dark Inestia's neck. The black and white wolf pixilates her sword and picks up the chain. She walks past me and to the edge of a river. She throws the chain in the river to swim away. She turns around then stares at us with no emotion in her eyes. She turns her head towards Aquaria especially...what is she going to do?....then she breaks. She collaspes in tears, I can see her shaking from afar.... She risked everything in that moment....but why isnt she happy?....I carefully walk over, "N-Nia?.....I thought you were dead...." I start to cry. Damn it. Not me too. She continues to cry...Her eyes still glowing with light....even tho they are shut. "It was so hard to do it.....s-so hard...." She shakes and cries, she lifts her paws over her head to try to calm herself down..it doesnt help at all. What makes her so traumatized about killing Dark Inestia?....She killed the evil that once lived within SMO. Aquaria dug into the snow...for no reason. The fuck?.....ok then. After a few minutes, Nia ended up crying herself to sleep. Well then. Rocco, Devin, and Staren are sleeping to rest for the front lines we are going to approach tomorrow....where is Aquaria..oh shit i left her in the snow! I run towards where I saw her burying herself in the snow, I still dont know why she did that but okay. I dig into the spot where she was. She isnt there. Shit. Nia is going to kill me for losing Aquaria. I need to find her. I keep digging around the spot. I hear crying. Is it Aquaria?..."Help me Sakara, im too deep in the snow!" Shit. "Where are you!?" I can hear her faintly say, "Under you but im too deep in the snow!! I cant breathe..." Fuck i need to get her out of there fast. I dig straight down as fast as i can. I find her tail and pull it. "OW!" Normal reaction. Ha. I pull her out. Once she is out of the hole she collaspes. "Never again im going to dig myself in the snow." and then she just passes out. great.